User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    I

You're cool in my book.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

yeah you're kind of annoying, but I'm on this whole "I'm SICK of ISFP shit" lately, so it's prolly just that..... your mildness hath tainted your posts in mine eyes! But that's ok!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

I find nothing more personally frustrating than those who wish to make the forum experience unfairly difficult for others as a way to further their own twisted expectation for what should constitute 'sensible' discussion.

I encourage you, maliafee (and anyone else) to bring bothersome issues to point with mods so that we may either help to clarify original intent of the would-be 'aggressor' or make the necessary internal changes to prevent further pettiness from damaging future forum interaction.

MBTI
    yupp

Ok, so no one hates you. Yay! congrats. (this isn't sarcastic(nor that)(I'm being serious, as in not sarcastic) But I figure if anyone truly hates you, which I can't see why because no one knows you, really, I mean think about it, unless you've met the person in real life everyone on the forum is just disembodied voices and if anyone hates disembodied voices, then they just suck as a person, also they can put you on ignore so it's win win.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Ok, so no one hates you. Yay! congrats. (this isn't sarcastic(nor that)(I'm being serious, as in not sarcastic) But I figure if anyone truly hates you, which I can't see why because no one knows you, really, I mean think about it, unless you've met the person in real life everyone on the forum is just disembodied voices and if anyone hates disembodied voices, then they just suck as a person, also they can put you on ignore so it's win win.
    So what you're really saying is that no one will ever have a reason to hate us INTP's.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Malia: your threads are kinda random but chaos is good. Ask any NTP troll out there.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Prpl cynicism ftw

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

More chaos, keep us busy!

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

"It just seems that many of your posts are so far-fetch and nonsensical that it can lead one to conclude you're being a troll or something."

try not to ever let the bolded part get to you.

if you were really a problem on the forum, you'd know it without having to start a thread or ask anyone.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    "It just seems that many of your posts are so far-fetch and nonsensical that it can lead one to conclude you're being a troll or something."

try not to ever let the bolded part get to you.

if you were really a problem on the forum, you'd know it without having to start a thread or ask anyone.
    Yet funny how this thread has had 28 hits in less than 17 hours. Yes writen with feeling. So if folks don't mind stain is going to appreciate this thread for its Fe maturity value.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Yet funny how this thread has had 28 hits in less than 17 hours. Yes writen with feeling. So if folks don't mind stain is going to appreciate this thread for its Fe maturity value.
    probably, i'd think, because we've all had someone have a problem with us on these forums.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery