First 1234 Last

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

You do add positivity. How else would stain have found out after 30 some years his true fetish is a reacharound. When i felt the same way you do now i recieved indirect psychological fire. It's just that "indirect fire". With the fettish thread, you gave an intellectual reacharound even to those who didn't have it comming.

Pretty clever thread. Now get your ass back here and tell people (well, at least me) what your fetish as an ISFP is. And YOU know what your fetish is. For the sake of a turn on.. TELL ME!
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Sniffles

maliafee, I do apologize if you were deeply hurt by my remark. It was just me expressing an opinion in my usual manner. I can be quite cranky at times.

Just remember that I'm only one of countless other members on this forum. And believe me, I've been at the receiving end of numerous harsh remarks against my character.

And don't worry about ego-stroking. I've done it too, as this thread shows.

MBTI
    ENTP

I think you guys should give each other a reacharound. It would make me feel better, at least.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    Somebody told me this: "It just seems that many of your posts are so far-fetch and nonsensical that it can lead one to conclude you're being a troll or something."

I'm just wondering if anyone else agrees.

I don't want to disrupt the site if this is really true.

Please don't think I'm whining; I am really looking for honest feedback. If my posts are upsetting to many people, I will not be sticking around (I like to add positivity to a situation, not the opposite, and if I'm not doing that then I don't mind stepping away).
    This is the only post of yours I can't tolerate. So stop it!

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    This is the only post of yours I can't tolerate. So stop it!
    I'm done I'm done I'm done...

Thanks Peguy, thanks prof. goodstain, and thank you synarch. Lemons said I have to stop it, so now I'm stopping it. Hah...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Actually I kept reading back over the thread to figure out who he was talking about. I enjoy your posts. I really hope we don't all need to act like INFJ's to seem like contributing members of the forum.

I did avoid your republican thread though, I must admit, so I can't respond to anything that would have bothered me in that one.

It's okay. I was pretty blatantly contentious in that one, but I was feeling politically fiery. To be honest, I avoid that thread now, too...

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    I'm done I'm done I'm done...

Thanks Peguy, thanks prof. goodstain, and thank you synarch. Lemons said I have to stop it, so now I'm stopping it. Hah...
    You're welcome. What's YOUR fetish. YOU HAVE ONE. What is it?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENTJ

Not sure where that came from!
    It's because she's a flaming bleeding heart liberal wuss mushy mealy mouthed Democratic leftwing manhating pro abortion gun confiscating nutjob.

I'm JOKING! You seem un-trolly to me, Maliafee, even though I disagree with you (I *am* being facetious above, though) on some stuff. Anyone who gives good cooking advice needs to stick around, damnit.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

Thanks!!!

I don't care what people think of my politics... I just don't want to hurt people. That's the key...