User Tag List

First 6789101858108 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

dear typec member

you are nuts...totally beautiful...so so funny... and i adore you to bits.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Dear anonymous member of this message board - Stop

The brightest light casts the deepest shadow - Stop
    Thats you in the corner, that is you in the spotlight - Stop
    You are choosing your confession - Stop
    Your icing is only on the outside - Stop
    You are not pink at all - So stop and take off your cool
    You are too cool for school, not because you're from Canada - Stop
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Dear Unknown Entity of the Boards,

JTM. I mean it. Deal with it.

TT
    "Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Dear Much-loved Member,

I wish I could transplant that bit of my brain that apprehends the true extent of your brilliance, into yours, so that you might understand how special you are.
    For you really have no idea.

Words fail me, I always sound like a phony when I try to be sincere. And it frustrates the holy hell out of me that you devalue yourself so much.

I wish I could suck up all the pain you feel and blow it out like a swarm of bees.
    But I can do none of this. And however much we might want it to be, love is not enough.

B.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Dear TypeC member,

I think that you are the smartest person on here, and that you are not appreciated enough. You deserve to be happy in every way!
    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    dear typec member

you are nuts...totally beautiful...so so funny... and i adore you to bits.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Dear Much-loved Member,

I wish I could transplant that bit of my brain that apprehends the true extent of your brilliance, into yours, so that you might understand how special you are.
    For you really have no idea.

Words fail me, I always sound like a phony when I try to be sincere. And it frustrates the holy hell out of me that you devalue yourself so much.

I wish I could suck up all the pain you feel and blow it out like a swarm of bees.
    But I can do none of this. And however much we might want it to be, love is not enough.

B.
    Aw. Thanks, guys.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Well, I don't think any of these are directed at me, but then I'm so oblivious that half of them could be and I might not notice.

Anyway, I think I have a fair list to compile.

------------------------------

Dear TypeC member. #1:

I want to eat you up (figuratively of course).
    In fact, how about we get married? Okay, I know that's too soon.
    It would help to meet each other first. But seriously... You, me, I think it would work. You are an entity of pure good that I was not anticipating at all to find. I hope you like me as much as I like you.

Dear TypeC member. #2:

I worry about you. I really like you, but unfortunately it looks to me like you don't know what to do with your life. You've also done plenty of things I do not approve of at all. But what can I say? I'd like you be happy, and I really just want you to take care of yourself, that's why those sorts of things bother me. I hope things work out for you some day.

Dear TypeC member. #3:

I'm still really conflicted about you. I feel an automatic desire to like you. I want to like you. I sympathize with you, and I feel drawn to talk to you, but most of the time I resist. I also think you're really hot (just saying). The problem, is, I still find myself emphatically disagreeing with you and the attitude you have going about things. Thus, I resist talking to you because I fear you are like a bug zapper. If I give into the temptation, I might just get burnt. I don't know what to do about that.

Dear TypeC member. #4:

The only thing I'd request of you is that you pay more attention to me.
    I want to bask in your personal warmth. But I understand, you have much more to tend to than I do.

Dear TypeC member. #5:

You confuse me. I guess I don't care about my relation to you either way, it's just that you do confuse me, and confusion usually pre-occupies me. I think you're obnoxious, but whenever I've pointed that out, you just act like you like me more. Does not compute.

Dear TypeC member. #6:

You also confuse me, in a similar but slightly different way. Most of the interaction we've had has involved you insuting me or telling me I'm wrong, and yet I still get this sneaking suspicion that you actually like me. But I'll probably never know, because I'm the kind of person that just presumes himself wrong on these things, so I won't take steps to find out.

Dear TypeC member. #7:

I've secretly thought that you are an example of what a sociopathic F is like. You mostly seem nice, and yet you seem to have no capacity to receive other peoples' feelings or to subject your own feelings for theirs. I'll just leave it at that.

Dear TypeC member. #8:

Your politics, taste, and sense of humor totally fail to match mine, but I think you're a genuinely good and kind person. Keep on trucking.

Dear TypeC member. #9:

It's been a long time since you were here. You told me I was the coolest INTP on the forum, and at the time your type was barely represented here, and it's only marginally more so now. You said you'd stick around a while longer, but apparently a while expired a lot sooner that I was hoping. Take care, wherever you are.

Dear TypeC member. #10:

You are my compadre. I really hope we do meet each other some day. I've never had that kind of relationship before. My relationships can be classified as "stranger", "enemy", "colleague", "romantic interest". It would be nice then, to have something closer and friendly than a colleague, without all the emotional trouble of a romantic interest. I think you'd be fit for the job. I think I can trust you, and I hardly ever think that.

-------------------------

A nice, even 10 (I don't know about you, but I hate odd 10s).
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Dear forum member,

I agree with you, I don't get this. I'm not even sure you will know I'm talking to you.

Elaur

MBTI
    ENTP

This is not fun if we don't know who anyone is talking about. How about we select someone at random to actually PM the person they are talking about?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    This is not fun if we don't know who anyone is talking about. How about we select someone at random to actually PM the person they are talking about?
    Call yourself an NTP and you don't enjoy a good mindfuck?

Tsk tsk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Call yourself an NTP and you don't enjoy a good mindfuck?

Tsk tsk!
    It's not a mindfuck if no one knows their mind is being fucked. How about this... make it a riddle that is capable of being solved! That would be fun.