User Tag List

First 3543444546475595145 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Dear TypeC Member 1,
    youre cute but i just dont like you

Dear TypeC Member 2,
    you enrage me. you annoy me. you intrigue me. but i guess you have that effect with everyone

Dear TypeC Member 3,
    you go against a lot of what i say. im sure you dont really like me, but i think youre pretty cool and i actually like you. which is why i find the whole situation surprising

Dear TypeC Member 4,
    i thought you were cool at first but our views are too different. i guess i had higher expectations. i liked you when you were more mysterious but after getting to know you; youre not so cool anymore :|

Dear TypeC Member 5,
    i think youre so fun to talk to and its always fun to tease each other. youre a cool and funny guy.

Dear TypeC Member 6,
    we dont talk but i think youre beautiful :]

Dear TypeC Member 7,
    i wasnt going to mention you since we talk a lot already but id figure i would anyhow.
    i love talking to you. youre like me in a lot of ways. and we differ in just as many. i enjoy your intellect and how smart you are. i like relying on you for help because i know you're always there to enlighten me, broaden and contribute to my ideas or help me research random and dumb shit. i enjoy and am entertained by your rebelliousness even though some people find it annoying. i know you have more depth than people realize...im just glad i get to see and bring out that side of you.
    Last edited by Mitzy; 04-16-2009 at 01:54 PM.
    She talks pretty but says mean things

Let's see if anyone can figure these out.

- We've always clicked! You're so easy to talk to and it's a lot of fun. You should come around more.

- Even though you're technically my enemy according to OKCupid, you rock!

- Your laugh is your trademark. Don't ever lose it!

- You are calm and venerable. Always a pleasure.

- You're very goofy, and you embrace it - but still manage to be solid.

- You seem very cool. I wish you talked more.

- Instant fun!

- High five. You're cool!
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by LucrativeSid View Post
    Let's see if anyone can figure these out.

- We've always clicked! You're so easy to talk to and it's a lot of fun. You should come around more.

- Even though you're technically my enemy according to OKCupid, you rock!

- Your laugh is your trademark. Don't ever lose it!

- You are calm and venerable. Always a pleasure.

- You're very goofy, and you embrace it - but still manage to be solid.

- You seem very cool. I wish you talked more.

- Instant fun!

- High five. You're cool!
    hmmm, your descriptions are too vague. The first and last letter of his name will suffice.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Dear forum member,

Though we might not agree, I appreciate your conviction.

Jeremy
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Dear forum member;

Member 1:
    Apart of me of very much attracted to you. Your persona, your vibe, your personalit, which is very smiliar to mine . You're beautiful in every way I have seen, and I really like reading your posts, they sometimes warm my soul.

Member 2: Even though you aren't around anymore, at least nor for another few months I think, I really think you're a great person. You're funny, smart, and have a really good outlook on things. I wish you were here still, but rules or rules.

Member 3: I am very attracted to you. Your posts, avatars, and personality are so appealing to me, as they are probably to others as well.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Dear members,

I have a fear that I might be lazy.
    What should I do?

Seriously,
    - Denny Crane
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Dear Member,

I feel like you don't like me. I dunno. I'm usually right about this kind of stuff. It's cool. I'm going to stop engaging you, though.

Peace!

Dear other member,

Even though I laid into you, I don't hate you. We'll probably continue to clash. That's cool.

Dear other member,

We have a very similar offbeat, pretend-angry sense of humor. Glad you joined. Hope this doesn't sound too gay.

Dear member,

You crack me up and I can tell that you're sensitive and have a big heart. I consider you a dear friend and enjoy our conversations.

Dear member,

What happened to you? You used to be chill and you've got a major chip on your shoulder now. Whose approval are you seeking by trying to show everyone that you're intelligent? You look foolish and I wish you would drop it and just chill.

<3
    Trin

jk, <3
    Edahn

Dear member,

*poke* I like our endless bantering and teasing. I'm glad we shared some sooper-serious stuff, because it helped me get to know you. It's almost like just the intense feelings was enough to create a weird bond. The words didn't matter. Cheers.

Dear other member,

Yes, the last post was about you.

<3
    Trin (lol)

Who's left, who's left...

Dear member,

You rock! $25 bucks says you'll assume this post is about someone else, because that's what you do, but it's actually about you. I look up to you in a lot of ways and think you're very very wise. And you genuinely crack me up, unlike the member referenced in the second to last note, who makes me laugh out of pity.

-E

Dear Loser,[Chris]~~~~!!!!!

This is for you you bastert !!!!!!!!haha!

Dear member,

We have a weird friendship. I like it. Your posts are hard for me to get into, but when I do, I usually enjoy them. Stop pressing Enter.

Edahn

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Above post
    Here we can see Edahn as he gets drunker and drunker.
    Living proof that the only thing that washes down whiskey is gin.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Stop pressing Enter.
    He probably thinks it's AIM. Er.. Skype.

Also, in case you're wondering or didn't notice, I did two posts in a row just to taunt your mod-compulsion to merge them now that you can't.
    we fukin won boys

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Dear Edahn,

I am confused. For approximately 1 minute it will bug me but then something will distract me and I'll forget what I'm trying to work about until next time I click on this thread, then it'll bug me for a further minute. I love that Iím easily distracted.

<3
    Trin

PS I'm assuming all of them are for Bluemonday.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap View Post
    Also, in case you're wondering or didn't notice, I did two posts in a row just to taunt your mod-compulsion to merge them now that you can't.
    What's this about two posts?
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii