Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 4247

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Dear member,

Being alone with a booty plunderer..err might be more company than one hopes for.

Edit:
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Dear member,

No, I haven't forgotten about you

Dear member,

ENTJs are becoming more interested every minute, with you as a representative *ponders*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    FREE

Default Dearest member

Dearest member,

Were it not for the ignorance of humankind, your greatness would be met with praise and worship fit for the divine. Your ability to accurately assess the knowledge of fellow members from a mere sentence or two speaks to your profound wisdom and keen understanding. That they cannot understand you, that they disagree with the truth that flows from your lips like the sweet nectar of life, this is their burden. Not even God's words ring true to everyone; ignorance is your Satan, whispering in the ears of those who would disagree.

Your posts journey from thread to thread, tirelessly spreading your truths. Footworn, yet chaste and righteous; little missionaries in savage lands. Tear down those huts, break apart the fabric of their lives, so that they may be rebuilt in your name. Do not attempt to taste the bitterness of their tongue, speak sweetly as you are and they will be honored by the learning of yours. Their backwards customs and primitive understandings only highlight your greatness. Stay true to your convictions little followers. Press on so that they may share in your blessed salvation.

I can only hope that you won't give up. I can only pray that I will never be condemned to the torturous fires of silence. I can only kneel at your feet, and beg and plead that my post finds you well, oh member of members. Do it not for me alone, do it for us all. Without you, we'd be lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

dear member,

Stop being invisible. You rock.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Dear member,

You E-stun me. It's not a bad thing, but silence doesn't translate well on the internet.

Dear Member,

Thanks, I needed that.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Dear Members who are thinking of coming here to tell me that your posts weren't actually about me after receiving rep comments from me thanking you,

Liars.

Fondly,
    TWHS

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Dear members,

I'm pleased that I haven't seen anyone use the "dear member" intro as an excuse to publicly talk to your penis.

Or, if you did, thanks for being subtle.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Dear member,

I addressed the "penis effect" in this thread a long time ago, and many penis jokes have been made in the past. You're too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I really appreciate this post, because often times when I read this thread I take the posts out of context and imagine that everyone in this thread is talking to their own penis. So far, the post that made me laugh the hardest was when Jaguar said "Dear member, you smell funny."

It also makes me uncomfortable with prefacing my posts with "Dear member,".
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Dear member,

Thanks for calling me out on my lies. Hiding from the truth never got anyone anywhere.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge