User Tag List

First 302352392400401402403404412 Last

Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 4247

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Dear Members,

Your personality type is NOT an excuse to be a jerk... there are perfectly lovely people on this very forum of your personality types as well and they certainly aren't jerks. You're probably just a jerk because you're not a very nice person

sincerely, whatever

Dear other Members,

You are perfectly lovely people... I like you. I hope that if I attend a meetup I get to meet you and bask in your awesomeness.

just as sincerely, whatever
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Dear clueless member,

I was talking about you.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Dear Members,

Your personality type is NOT an excuse to be a jerk... there are perfectly lovely people on this very forum of your personality types as well and they certainly aren't jerks. You're probably just a jerk because you're not a very nice person

sincerely, whatever
    Truth!

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Dear member,

I don't believe I'm one of the people you were talking about (I hope not), but there does seem to be a correlation between type and jerkiness...

Sincerely,
    Zarathustra

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Dear member,

I don't believe I'm one of the people you were talking about (I hope not), but there does seem to be a correlation between type and jerkiness...

Sincerely,
    Zarathustra
    Dear member,

You know what else correlates? The annual increase in the U.S. bunny population and the annual increase in U.S. plumbing cervices. I guess we should stop pooping out chocolate bunnies, huh?

*rolls eyes*

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Dear member,

You know what else correlates? The annual increase in the U.S. bunny population and the annual increase in U.S. plumbing cervices. I guess we should stop pooping out chocolate bunnies, huh?

*rolls eyes*
    Dear member,

Correlation not equalling causation does not entail correlation necessarily equalling no causation.

*unrolls eyes*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

dear quite a few members,

i think if we knew one another we would make awesome friends. i don't have any explicit intentions to ever meet you irl but i get a warm fuzzy feeling just knowing that's true. i hope you do too.

love, skye

--

dear mod member,

you are so sweet and helpful and have opened a new world of perspective to me. i think you are awesome and i hope i don't annoy you with my tendency to overanalyze. i think if you read this you will know who you are.

love, skye

--

dear member,

it frustrates me that you share a type with me. you seem to make a lot of passionate blanket judgments and claim them for our type, when i often feel very differently from you. lots of other members i like and respect seem to like you but i'm not sure why. i would like to like you, but i really have a hard time liking you because i feel like you always misrepresent me. please fix this.

love, skye

--

dear member,

if we ran into one another irl, i bet we could have some awesome slightly-awkward-at-the-beginning sex.

yes, you are an NT. no, i don't really do casual sex. i don't figure you do either.

love, skye

--

dear member,

you still freak me out and make me feel uncomfortable. the image in your avatar also now bothers me when i see related images irl. this is unfortunate.

skye

--

dear member,

i waver between really liking you and feeling slightly annoyed at you. today i realized overall that i like you in a steady way despite sometimes feeling annoyed with you. you are an FP too so i assume if you happen to read this you would know what i mean when i say that it's kind of cool to realize that, because i don't feel that same steady warmth for a lot of people. it's really a compliment towards you. sooo rock on with your bad self.

love, skye

--

dear all members,

i'm shit at interpreting things about myself, so if you write me one of these i probably won't recognize it. i also probably won't err on the side of thinking i'm cool enough to have someone write one about me. i mean you should still write one to me because that'd be awesome. but... just so you know. if i don't appear to address it, this is why. ok. i'm laughing at myself now.

love, skye

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Dear member,

I can so relate to that, but this is still a fun way to express yourself
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Dear members,

English is not my native language, but of this I am sure: Every time somebody confuses "there" and "their", god kills a kitten. Please think of the kittens!

Edit: This also goes for "they're" and "your" and "you're".
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Dear Members..

I have also heard through the grapevine.. That God kills a puppy every time someone does the ole lose/loose switcharoo as well..