User Tag List

First 2432333435364484134 Last

Riva

dear member who posted on this thread,

thank you so much for all the nice comments about me. i feel loved.

thank you
    - ravana

Banned

TypeC member #1 - I like you. I think you've got a great sense of humor, and are very sharp.

TypeC member #2 - Don't know you particularly well yet, and may never since we're both NTs, but I'm looking forward to more conversations about the things that interest both of us.

TypeC member #3 - I'm impressed. You've made me reconsider some of my own biases against Fs. You've shown yourself to be quite a gentleman (so far).

TypeC member #4 - You, on the other hand, have presented me with an example of what it is I really don't like about Fs. You are a retard. I wish you would just sit in the corner and let the grown ups talk.

TypeC member #5 - I'd like to like you but your idiotic arguments are making it really hard.

TypeC member #6 - You're obnoxious, narrow-minded, crude, and way too idealistic for a man of your age and experience....oddly, I still finding myself liking you.

TypeC member #7 - Your whiny, wheedling and passive-aggressive b.s. make you look like a jerk. Say what you have to say or STFU. Also, try if you can, to stay on topic. It's like herding cats with you.

TypeC member #8 - I genuinely admire your ability to keep it cool and not lose your patience in the face of idiotic behavior from others. I wanna be you.

TypeC member #9 - Loving that keen intellect and no tolerance policy on faulty logic. You, madam, are one cool cat.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Dear TypeC member,
    <Insert perverted joke HERE./>
    Are you happy now?
    --Bubbles
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

TypeC member #1 & #2,

I hoped you'd be there for me, turns out neither of you are. Nice to know I'm good by you as long as I'm entertaining.

[removed: too emo, too drunk]

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Ugh. This thread makes me want to toss newborns in hot cooking grease. But here I am, participating, adding to the passive aggressive pity party.

Dear all contributing TypeC members:
    Thank you for making me painfully aware how narcissistic and paranoid I really am.

Regards, Jock.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Hah! This thread makes me realize just how out of the loop I am when it comes to the interpersonal interactions of this forum. I have no clue who 99% of these are directed towards.

Anyway, I'll bite:

Dear TypeC Members x 4,
    Okay, okay, okay. You've shown me how awesome people of your type can be. Well done.
    -Udog

Dear TypeC Members x 2,
    I wish I knew you guys when I was younger. Our friendship would be a mixture of inane silliness and thoughtful conversation that I enjoy so much. Keep being cool.
    -Doug

Dear TypeC Member,
    Thanks for the welcome. Thanks for being the first to give me a rep point. Thanks for being entertaining and consistently making me smile with your posts. I would totally have been there if you needed me. Unless I was busy eating a corndog or other oddly delicious food... then all bets would have been off. I hope you understand.
    -[Corn]dog

Dear TypeC Member x 2,
    I see your inner strength, and I'm impressed. Things are tough for you now, and I wish I could make it better, but I know that you have all the tools you need to not only overcome your challenges, but excel.
    -Cheesydog

We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Dear Typec member,

If you need me to hurt someone for you, all you have to do is ask.

Please, ask.

<3 D.
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Dear composite forum member,

I find our interactions so frustrating because I can never figure you out. I think I have a workable model, then it gets shattered and I'm back at square one. It's probably that challenge that has kept my interest till now in spite of the superficial nature of our relationship and my own disappointments. But it's not enough.

Sometimes I think you're an idiot. Others, that you're so brilliant it sends shivers down my spine. You are probably neither - more a product of my own imagination than anything else. Such is the nature of online interaction. Sometimes I think I understand exactly where you are coming from; then you throw a curve ball that knocks me completely off balance.

I think you are deeply conflicted (esp. regarding women) and you need to figure that out instead of reenacting destructive patterns of behaviour on impulse as you seem to. Or perhaps it's all calculated, which would be much worse. Even though they may be quite entertaining, I don't like the games you play. I wish you had the confidence in yourself to be true to yourself.
    I wish you well.

Sincerely, Blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Dear Typec member,

You most certainly can, but bring your A-game, because it's gonna get ugly.

And painful.

<3 D
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Dear TypeC member,

In a few hours I plan on storming your blog and claiming every article of clothing you ever claimed.

I'm bringing backup

-SH