Enneagram
    5w6

Dear Karaoke Members,

And then the witch doctor
    He gave me this advice

He said that

Ooo eee,ooo ah ah ting tang
    Walla walla, bing bang

....Can anybody translate that for me? I don't even what ****in' language it is!!!
    "People in glass houses shouldn't use Windex when living near bird sanctuaries."- myself

"We are never alone my friend. We are constantly in the company of victories, losses, strengths and weaknesses. Make no mistake, life is war...and war is hell. Those who fight the hardest will suffer the most...but that's what you have to do: Fight. As long as you're feeling pain, then there's hope...because only the dead do not suffer." -RD Metcalf
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dear Member,

If you dont like me...thats fine. Your loss.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Dear Member.

I was right.. This place is a bit lacking without your presence.

I hope this week has been the break you needed.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Dear Tater,

Post something outrageous to make me laugh.
    Dear Walmart,

I tried calling to find replacement parts for a Remington R-450S electric razor (bought at that store) looking for replacement blades, and a head guard. After being greeted by an obviously Asian female, who talked very fast, so fast that I could not understand what she was saying, Then after being transferred many- many times about 15minutes later, I still have no answer. Will NOT buy anything from them again, even though it is quite close. LOUSEY CUSTOMER SERVICE....................................‎

AND THEN I CALL THE WALMART ON 18TH AND BELL ROAD AND GUESS WHAT A NICE LADY ANSWERED THE PHONE AT THE END OF THE FIRST RING. SHE PUT ME THROUGHT TO TOYS WHERE ANOTHER OLDER LADY ANSWERED AND LOOKED FOR THE TOY, CAME BACK TO THE PHONE ...

from disgruntled customer #1

Dear Walmart,

literally every time i've been forced to go in there it smells like barf. your shoes stick to the ground, the clothes are cheapy, and you'll get hit on by every worker there. uncomfortable environment selling crappy stuff. the end!‎
    maps.google.com

from disgruntled customer #2

Dear Walmart,

My husband always hated wal-mart and i never understood! but now i do Don't buy the parents choice diapers they gave my daughter a rash from her tummy to her knee"s! I had given one half of the box to my sister-in-law and the manager at the front wouldn't take care of me and when i asked for the manager she said "i am the manager" very rude and disrespectfull i told her that i wanted to talk to someone above her and she perdy much told me too ba i'm the only one here so now you have to deal with me! i was shocked they say they are best for customer service. and she told me she couldn't refund my money because i only had half of the box and no receipt and i looked at the refund police and there is nothing about returning diapers! i'm pissed so NO ONE EVER GO TO THIS STORE GO TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION!!!‎

from disgruntled customer #3

Dear Walmart,

fucking terrible, long lines, nothing but scummy ass people. employees dont speak english(not that it s a problem) and i find myself driving twice as far and feeling comfortable at a different wally world. fuck this place in its stinky ass hole, plusi stole a bunch of shit so HA‎

from disgruntled customer #4

From your neighborhood messenger boy,

Tater

Ginkgo

Dear member,

can you please explain the similarities between

and

?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Dear member,

Today, you surprised me. <3 It was definitely a good surprise, though. I'm still taken back by it.

- Kyu.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Dear Member,

Its just the compass and the sextant (spelling), geometrical tools which have taken on esoteric significance, I'm not sure there's a connection between the Roscuricans and the Masonic lodges.

facettes de la petite mor Words of Ivory's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Dear lots of members,

Have you completely failed to observe the use of the word "nicely" in the thread's title?

I'm pretty sure the thread wasn't created for the purpose of allowing people to anonymously insult each other, which seems to be what most of the posts in this thread consist of lately.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Life calls out the meaning of pure jubilance,
    if you'll only take the time to hear it."
    ~ Words of Ivory ~

wow, wow, wow, wow, oh no, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Dear Member,

In truth you are a kind of enigma to me, I respect your opinion in a lot of things and its been a long time since I met someone whose ideas I could say that about but I still cant figure you out in a lot of other ways, perhaps it better that I dont know more because as it is you're a perfect companion, look more closely and I could be disappointed

Dear Member,

Pirate Wenches vs. Ninja chicks? I'd pay to see that one

Dear Member,

you're not around much and you'll likely not see this, I've got begrudging respect for your politics, its pretty much because of the example you set because by and large they are anathema to a lot of my own

Dear Member,

I like the cookie animals and the toonification

Dear Member,

Did you toonify Shatner yourself? Nice work, its really good