User Tag List

First 2230313233344282132 Last

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Dear TypeC repper,

There's a difference between trying to breed a lot to pass your positive traits onto your offspring for the betterment of the human race and trying to get your sox knocked off. Are you sure it's not the latter the ladies are objecting too? Have you let them know they’d be doing society a favour?

<3
    Trin

Ps your delusions are cute and funny, in an ‘aww, he thinks it’s all about him, that’s special’ kinda way

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Dear TypeC member,

I have a big crush on you, like the number of ways you could arrange 100 books on a shelf big!!

Think of it, you can choose from 100 different books for the first place and for the second book you have 99 different choices, 98 different books for the third place... and so on. This would really be an immense number, roughly 1 with 158 zeros after it. Just think of how absurdly large that number is, if you counted to a trillion a trillion times, and did that a trillion more times, and did that a trillion more times, a trillion more times, a trillion more times, a trillion more times, a trillion more times, a trillion more times, a trillion more times, a trillion more times, a trillion more times, a trillion more times you'd finally get there.

That number is actually larger than the estimated number of atoms in the universe, and not just by a little. Space is really incredibly empty, on the large scale averaging over stars and planets and so on, there are only about 2 atoms for every 10 million cubic centimeters of space. The observable universe contains about 3 * 10^86 cubic centimeters of space and while that's a stupendously enormous number it's actually 10^72 times smaller than the number of ways to arrange 100 books on a shelf, ridiculous huh? So if you multiply the density by the volume, you get roughly 100 million trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion atoms, but that's still a million trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion times smaller than the number of ways to arrange 100 books on a shelf.

I mean, but you know, I'm just saying like, I have a little crush on you and stuff. Maybe it would it have been easier to just say I like you a unquinquagintillion?

*As a disclaimer I have no serious clue about the accuracy of the information contained in this post and as such if you're ever asked a question that involves saying "final answer" do not hold me accountable in any way if "final answer" is preceded by anything contained in this posting.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^
    You probably had her at "big crush".
    And lost her at "unquinquagintillion".
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP

If the person is a geeky INTP, it's probably
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Yeah. But a nerdy INTP would get distracted by all the technical inaccuracies.
    Not to mention the hyperbole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

If it was an ADD filled ENTP they would have been lost at the end of the first sentence, too many words.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Yeah. But a nerdy INTP would get distracted by all the technical inaccuracies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    If it was an ADD filled ENTP they would have been lost at the end of the first sentence, too many words.
    I admit I skimread, enough to grok but not enough to actually read the details.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Dear Typologycmember,

I'd love a chance to test this all out irl with you and see how good you really are and how much of it was bluff
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Dali

Dear Member,

You're very nice and have a heart as pure as mine is darkened.

Mo

Dear Member,

Your wit is out of this world.

Please make a concerted effort to ensure it stays that way.

Mo

Dear NTJ Member,

My heart flutters when I read your posts and look at the accompanying avatar.

You're awesome.

Mo

p.s. In an effort to pre-empt the inevitable bestiality jokes (too easy), I have to mention that I'm not referring to Edgar.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Dear Shylock Member,

This reminds me of that time you tricked me into a usury agreement and then when I complained you blamed my English skills.

Jesus forgive me for doing business with Judas' descendants.

Sincerely,
    TheGoy.
    Edgar, you're hilarious!

Occasionally.

This post being the occasion.

I kid. I love mock-bigoted humour. I'm East African and my two closest pals in university were (an ISxJ) Arab and (an INTP) Indian. An FJ would have passed out with shock at our outrageous banter.

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Dear Typologycmember,

I'd love a chance to test this all out irl with you and see how good you really are and how much of it was bluff

/hijacker
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"