User Tag List

First 177227267275276277278279287327377 Last

Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 4247

  1. #2761
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,912

    Default

    I read this thread frequently but at the same time, wonder why such threads exist on forums.

    First, it seems like a nice way to provide compliments though I'm not sure how someone knows they apply to them.

    Second, it seems to be a bit like a release valve, that lets the pressure escape when it gets too high. It allows to people to confront others indirectly or let off some steam. That feels a little bit passive aggressive to me though. Again, how do you know it's you?

    It's a little like a covert channel except the recipient doesn't know to look for the message.

    It's a bit confusing actually.

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  2. #2762
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Dear member,

    You're not the first person to say this. The other people were INTJs too. Stop reinforcing the stereotype!

  3. #2763
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,784

    Default

    dear member
    you don't, but its also a good way to call someone a fuck face without getting trouble because you know who you're refering to and thats all that matters.

  4. #2764
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,444

    Default

    Dear Member,

    What is that foul odor?

  5. #2765
    Senior Member Sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Dear member, Whats with the sour attitude? You make me want to guard myself. Take a chill pill please, thanks!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

  6. #2766
    Pose! Salt n' pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Dear members.

    Sorry. I'm a bit, angry today.

    My best friend in the whole world, my other half, ended our friendship today because he wants to be more than friends, and I don't. He's basically me. And now he needs distance. Whatever.

  7. #2767
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    dear members...i would so invite you for a lil hippie festival right now with drinks and music and dancing until morning...i like you people...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  8. #2768
    Epiphany
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    Dear members.

    Sorry. I'm a bit, angry today.

    My best friend in the whole world, my other half, ended our friendship today because he wants to be more than friends, and I don't. He's basically me. And now he needs distance. Whatever.
    Did he end the friendship or did you? There's not a rule that says once you start dating, your friendship is over. You can't really blame a guy for developing romantic feelings for a woman who he has such a special bond with. If you made it clear in the past that you didn't view him that way and he decided to push his feelings on you anyway, that is a different story. If he is simply distancing himself from you to get over his feelings, that doesn't necessarily mean that your friendship is over. It's just on hold for the time being. If he finds a woman who reciprocates his interest, I'm sure that his romantic feelings for you will subside and you can resume your friendship.

    Also, why are you angry about this situation? Do you feel like he betrayed your friendship because his feelings are deeper than yours or is it because he was honest about them?

  9. #2769
    Senior Member Sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    dear members...i would so invite you for a lil hippie festival right now with drinks and music and dancing until morning...i like you people...
    I would so be there . Someone needs to plan a typology central burning man fortress!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

  10. #2770
    Pose! Salt n' pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    Did he end the friendship or did you? There's not a rule that says once you start dating, your friendship is over. You can't really blame a guy for developing romantic feelings for a woman who he has such a special bond with. If you made it clear in the past that you didn't view him that way and he decided to push his feelings on you anyway, that is a different story. If he is simply distancing himself from you to get over his feelings, that doesn't necessarily mean that your friendship is over. It's just on hold for the time being. If he finds a woman who reciprocates his interest, I'm sure that his romantic feelings for you will subside and you can resume your friendship.

    Also, why are you angry about this situation? Do you feel like he betrayed your friendship because his feelings are deeper than yours or is it because he was honest about them?
    Yup, he told me today, on msn that he needed distance from me, because when I was in his life, he didn't feel like he needed another woman. But at the same time, he wanted to find someone who loved him back, in that way. He's approaching 40. He wants someone to share his life with. He wanted it to be me. I didn't. So, I understand. And I'm not blaming him for anything. Just that, it sucks.

    I did make it clear for him, from day one, when I could sense he was developing romantic feelings for me that I did not want to be in a romantic relationship with him. I told him 3 separate times. He said he understood and that it was OK. We had a perfect friendship for a year and 3 months. Then he drops this on me today.

    Yes, that's what I'm hoping for. That he'll find someone amazing. But... fuck. I feel like I just lost my leg or something.

    We were both honest. And I know he tried to push his feelings away, and I did everything I could to help him, while still being friends. I guess I'm angry because I feel helpless and left alone. And I'm angry at feelings, because they've worked against me. I rage, when I'm sad.

    EDIT: It doesn't matter what I feel. This is the best solution for him. I love him enough to let him go (for a while). Never knew his feelings was so strong.. if I had known, I would have stayed away from the beginning.

    EDIT 2: I'm also mad because I had no say in ending this. I think it's unfair. We were two in this relationship and he just, left me alone. I think I think, he's rather selfish. I feel fooled! He could have realized his feelings earlier, and told me to go! I've fucking grown to think of this man as my other half. Can't believe he did that to me when I was honest with him from the get go.

    Yeah.. this is best in the long haul. I know.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 10:19 PM
  2. Replies: 167
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 03:46 AM
  3. [SJ] What do you think of the SJ forum???
    By Eiddy in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 12:34 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 10:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO