User Tag List

First 171221261269270271272273281321371 Last

Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 4247

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Dear (guy) member,

If I had to guess, I think you might be an INFJ. Am I right? I know you've been polling and have gotten a variety of answers.

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Dear member,

Please remember that she only beats you because she loves to see you get spitting mad!...
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Dear Member..

about 3 weeks ago I kindly said.."This thread is losing it's way"
    I was promptly told to "stop whining"
    My next reaction might have been a bit more direct, but it was still delivered with tact and mentions of other people and threads also being culpable. Ergo the finger pointing was kept to a minimum and consideration for the feelings of all were, and have been, observed.

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Dear Spud-ly Interrogator Member,
    God and Geometry (Masons, architecture...lol, I'm sure ya see the connection.)

Dear Member with a differing perspective of the forum atmosphere,
    Amazing how much personal perspective plays a part in things, isn't it? If it was really that upsetting, I would've expected someone to PM me about the issue (which no one did). Not that that would necessarily put a stop to it. This is a large forum with a lot of members from all different walks of life. We don't all have to get along (it'd be ridiculous to think we could). Heck, even Jesus had enemies, so how could any of us expect not piss somebody else off at some point?

Honestly, an official request to tone it down, delivered via PM by one of the Mods would hold the most weight with me as they are the authorities on this board.

Dear Members,

...So who's buyin' the next round?
    "People in glass houses shouldn't use Windex when living near bird sanctuaries."- myself

"We are never alone my friend. We are constantly in the company of victories, losses, strengths and weaknesses. Make no mistake, life is war...and war is hell. Those who fight the hardest will suffer the most...but that's what you have to do: Fight. As long as you're feeling pain, then there's hope...because only the dead do not suffer." -RD Metcalf
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Dear member,

Your posts make me happy. I wish we were active in the same threads more often.

Dear members,

Please stop hijacking this thread. Partly because that's not really what it was intended for, but mostly because it is fucking tedious.

Dear member,

I owe you a PM. It's coming soon.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Dear member,

Keep on rockin' in the free world

Dear Member,
    Your a great gal! Some people just dont get it. Dont ever change xoxox
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Dear members
    For fuck's sake! Stop taking yourselves so seriously! Flirt! Fight! Have fun!
    It's a fucking fluff thread in a fluff forum, full of fucking fluffy fluffers.
    Now try saying that really fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

Dear member,
    Sorry, I still owe a post to you. I have it started, but not finished...quite truthfully I have not been feeling well since I came back this week and have been lurking hoping to improve myself before I post anything serious and big. Hopefully, that will be sometime soon.

Dear member,
    Glad to see you came back.

Dear Vent peoples,
    Glad to know people are still people...in a good way.

Also I would suggest not hitting on anyone until you know whether they fit within your sexual orientation. I would also suggest not hitting on anyone you don't know well online, but that's a personal and possibly useless value.

Dear member,
    May the fluff live long and well.
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Dear members,

Has all this talk of fluffiness got anyone else picturing the Cute and Fuzzy Bunnies from One Crazy Summer?

Just me? ...Damn, I've watched too much tv

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs3nEGaD_a4"]Let there be Fluffiness[/YOUTUBE]

P.S. Tryin to post youtube vids on here from an iphone is a PITA. I hope yall appreciate my efforts. LOL!
    "People in glass houses shouldn't use Windex when living near bird sanctuaries."- myself

"We are never alone my friend. We are constantly in the company of victories, losses, strengths and weaknesses. Make no mistake, life is war...and war is hell. Those who fight the hardest will suffer the most...but that's what you have to do: Fight. As long as you're feeling pain, then there's hope...because only the dead do not suffer." -RD Metcalf
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]