Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

dear member,

I find the initial rush of anger energizing, but after that it's just painful and exhausting

Dear Member,

Be kind, loving and don't be jealous and more doors will open for you if you follow those rules.

Have a nice day!

Dear Anonymous Member,

Your random use of non-English languages on the forum has aroused suspicion. You are now being watched.

Sincerely,
    javowatching

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Dear member,

I miss you I hope you're coming back!

Dear member,

I miss you too, even though... well, you know, I don't think I need to say it. This is ridiculous though. I hope you're going to snap out of it at some stage, it can't be helping YOU, and it's become pretty old and stale for me. Avoiding things solves nothing, it just causes them to fester and grow in your imagination. You have a better one than most people, but you lack control over it and struggle to narrow down your perspective to focus on the things that truly matter. Somehow I get the feeling that you're making this all so much worse than it really needs to be. *sighs*

Dear member,

Hope you're not taking it too personally. I wasn't, particularly, but it seemed like any further interaction was just likely to result in really pointless and unproductive flaming. It was getting increasingly boring and repetitive in addition to killing off the part of the discussion that still had the potential to be interesting, so I decided to step out for a while. I mean, I could play the argumentative one-upmanship game with you from here till kingdom come, I just don't find it a very fulfilling exercise. Tempting though it is

Dear member,

I thought it was quite cool and not at all random. So there! Mind you, I was a little drunk at the time, which might have affected my judgement. I do also feel that certain things, especially those involving goats, are sometimes better discussed in languages only a minority of members understand, if you see what I mean.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Dear Anonymous Member,

Your random use of non-English languages on the forum has aroused suspicion. You are now being watched.

Sincerely,
    javowatching
    Dear Member,

Nothing new in America, being multilingual has as always aroused suspicion.
    Have a nice day!

Dear Member, she is.

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post

Dear member,

I thought it was quite cool and not at all random. So there! Mind you, I was a little drunk at the time, which might have affected my judgement. I do also feel that certain things, especially those involving goats, are sometimes better discussed in languages only a minority of members understand, if you see what I mean.
    Tal vez temo que vamos a tomar el mundo con una cabra grande a nuestro lado! :yim_rolling_on_the_

Tenga un buen día!

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Querido miembro,

Las Cabras grandes (especialmente el macho cabrio) son tambien bueno contra los "trolls". El mas grande, el mejor!
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

Estimados miembros,

Estoy de acuerdo cabras son buenos contra los trolls y hacer guisado sabroso. Vamos a necesitar muchas cabras, porque parece que hay varias mujeres celosas trolls en este foro.

No les gusta me puede escribir en distintos idiomas, ni que mis pechos son reales y grandes o que yo no soy viejo como son. Sí vamos a necesitar muchas cabras! LOL :yim_rolling_on_the_

Tenga un buen día estupendo!

Quote Originally Posted by infjwatching View Post
    Dear Member,

Nothing new in America, being multilingual has as always aroused suspicion.
    Have a nice day!

Kära medlem,
    Ha en riktigt trevlig dag!