Dear Member,

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Dear member,

Thanks for the clarification - I did not know the numbers had changed quite that much for national advocacy groups. Also, that gave me a chance to correct my really awful math calculation. Thanks

Dear member,

Revised calculations:

Here's what I found based on census data:

"Analyses from the National Survey of Family Growth find that 4.1 percent of men and women aged 18-45 identify as gay, lesbian or bisexual. If 4.1 percent of all adults identify as such, then an estimated 8.8 million adults are gay, lesbian, or bisexual in the United States."

Source: Williams Institute, UCLA
    http://www.law.ucla.edu/williamsinst...dGLBpopACS.pdf

Based on the above, the likelihood of knowing someone LGBT is now corrected to - 1 in 25 which still seems fairly likely. All sorts of interesting stats including that Texas has one of the largest LGBT populations and >42000 LGBT couples (estimated).

Dear member,

I wish all LGBTs were open about their sexuality so I would know if the guy at my coffee shop is gay. *sigh*
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Dear confused member,

Wink at him lustfully, if he winks back licentiously he's prolly gay, if he looks horrified he's either straight or finds you totally unsexy

Here to help,
    Gay translator

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Dear helpful member,

Could you post some pictures demonstrating how one can wink lustfully at a potentially gay romantic interest.

Gratefully,
    Ergo

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    Have you tried "gayelic"?
    Oh brother.

Dear member,

I was surprised by your friend request a couple days ago. You seem cool and all, but we haven't really interacted and I'm not sure what you've noticed about me on here. I wondered for a moment if you'd mistaken me for someone else. Indulge my curiosity please.

Dear members who posted videos,

I have just started to watch a few of them for the first time. It's neat to see the people behind the forum personae. There are some marked differences from the way I imagined you. Some of you seem more likeable to me now. It's fun to compare. Thanks for sharing.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Dear Member,

Your signature describes my life right now--thank you. Amazed that there is a term for this.

I just wish I knew what to do about it.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Dear member.

I agree, those videos are great!! They offer a whole new perspective on all sorts of people.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

Dear Members,

Thanks for letting this thread reopen. Even though I've never posted here before, and it can get snarky, I've enjoyed reading it immensely.

Dear Funny Members,
    Thanks for the laughs, the jokes are appreciated.

Dear Member,
    Hopefully, we didn't scare you away. I also hope you are much calmer once you understand the situation you put yourself in.

Dear Member,
    I see you as if in the mirror, quite different we are, and yet similar. I like you and you have a nice charm on the forum. Sometimes I worry about your charm becoming your downfall here, but I think you'll pull ahead no matter what happens.

Dear Members,
    Sorry if I have ever creeped any of you out. I value your contributions and therefore I perhaps ask too many questions.

Dear Member(s),
    You're awesome. Don't let the world get you down.

Dear Member(s),
    Thanks for letting me feed your paranoia over which comments are about you...if you're not sure you can always ask. You might not get an answer.
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

dear member,

you're fascinating... I love reading your posts for that reason... you're multifaceted in a strange way that I don't frequently run across. I'm delighted for you for recent life changes... she'll never get bored

dear member,

something about you is incredibly appealing to me on a personal level... from my first interactions with you I've felt an odd friendship connection in a way, which is strange for a person I've never met

dear member,

you can be an asshole and I'm not always sure that you think before posting, but I like you nonetheless... keep it up, you continually give me something to be irked at on the board and something to think about behind the scenes!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett