User Tag List

First 1018192021223070120 Last

Results 191 to 200 of 4247

  1. #191
    Senior Member JivinJeffJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,698

    Default

    Dear Typology C member:

    I like you just a little bit more than I'm comfortable with, and a lot more than I think you'd be comfortable with. Nothing sexual, just a lot of like. I'm trying not to talk to you because I don't want to give you the wrong idea or annoy you, but it isn't easy. I wish you'd post more. I kinda wish you were related, actually.

    With much admiration,
    JJJ

  2. #192
    homo-loving sonovagun anii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    9
    Socionics
    fuck
    Posts
    900

    Default

    alpha - You're a narcissist.

    bravo - You too.

    charlie - You inspire me. You make me want to be a better person.

    delta and echo - I wish we talked more often. I'm happy for you both.

    foxtrot - Thanks to your brave honesty, who knows how many women have been spared the trauma you endured.

    golf - Good riddance.

    hotel - Get a job.

    india - You still owe me that beer.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

    Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

  3. #193
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,002

    Default

    Dear typeC member-

    You're a fucking moron. You need to straighten up and learn to not stereotype, it will make you smarter and you will have a better understanding of people and typology if you quit stereotyping. I don't understand how people don't realize to take everything with a grain of salt. Have you honestly got ANY proof for any of this bullshit you spit out?

    Fucking moron.

    Love,

    BlackCat.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  4. #194
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anii View Post
    alpha - You're a narcissist.

    bravo - You too.

    charlie - You inspire me. You make me want to be a better person.

    delta and echo - I wish we talked more often. I'm happy for you both.

    foxtrot - Thanks to your brave honesty, who knows how many women have been spared the trauma you endured.

    golf - Good riddance.

    hotel - Get a job.

    india - You still owe me that beer.

    and i promise you that it shall never end.

  5. #195
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Dear typeC member-

    You're a fucking moron. You need to straighten up and learn to not stereotype, it will make you smarter and you will have a better understanding of people and typology if you quit stereotyping. I don't understand how people don't realize to take everything with a grain of salt. Have you honestly got ANY proof for any of this bullshit you spit out?

    Fucking moron.

    Love,

    BlackCat.
    Dear violated Fi,

    Pipe down.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  6. #196
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,002

    Default

    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  7. #197
    Senior Member Warm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Dear Member #1,

    Your avatar creeps me out, so, PLEASE, change it!

    Warm




    Dear Member #2,

    Yours too.

    Warm
    "Your voice is like chocolate...dreamy."
    --WildHorses

  8. #198
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warm View Post
    Dear Member #1,

    Your avatar creeps me out, so, PLEASE, change it!

    Warm
    Dear Member,

    I already did.

    Costrin
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  9. #199
    Senior Member Warm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Dear Member,

    I already did.

    Costrin
    Dear Member,

    It wasn't about you this time, but, um, I wouldn't want to pet that killer bunny.

    Warm
    "Your voice is like chocolate...dreamy."
    --WildHorses

  10. #200
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Dear Member,
    Check your PMs

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 10:19 PM
  2. Replies: 167
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 03:46 AM
  3. [SJ] What do you think of the SJ forum???
    By Eiddy in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 12:34 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 10:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO