Dear member,

I'm okay with you being driven crazy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Dear Member: My name just happens to be Kat Maria Ann von Pam and I forgive you. Those BAD scrufulous men and women drove you to moving YOUR computer. Who could BLAME you for getting a little testy with me.

Love

Kat Maria Ann vom Pam
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Dear Member,
    We need to hang out. Why do you have to live so far away?
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Dear Anonymous Member,

You made me lol in front of my roommate. Stop having five-word-long names and making me giggle. I look like a computer nerd. And I pretend to be normal here, dammit!

Sincerely,

Bubbly von Bubbles
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Dear Member:

INFP fooling their roomates into thinking they are normal. Excuse me while I LMBO.

MBTI
    yupp

dear memember-why are you giving yourself a lobotomy you really aren't that much smarter then us that you have to lower your iq by cutting out pieces of your brain.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Dear Member,

You crush this poor little INFP soul with your LMBO. Especially since it's not LIMBO, which would have been preferred.

--Bubbles
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Dear Member,
    Wait until I get married to Dr. Giuseppe Francois Reginald Goldberg (aka Doc), I plan to hyhenate my name and go by Mrs. Giuseppe Francois Reginald Goldberg-vom Pam.

PS. LIMBO LIMBO
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bcvcdc View Post
    dear member or not member or whatever,
    before i allocate this computer to another room so that i cannot get access to this forum, i just want to say this:
    if you are here "reading" and your name is kat, pam, maria or ann, and i have offended you in any way, i am deeply sorry. if i said anything harsh it would only have been because i didn't know it was you.

you see, there are a few people here who really get their jollies by hurting other people, but they are too cowardly to stand up and say who they are. they take very personal information and use it in ways that even i CANNOT believe anyone would do. I have ALWAYS been naive about the games people play, and now that i have finally realized some of the things that go on, i am DISGUSTED!

so i have developed a defensively arrogant posture towards them and i stay as far away from them now as possible. they ARE reading this post and they DO know who they are and to those boys - (and a few women who are not mentioned above) there is no chance, and i mean NO chance in hell, that i will EVER talk to you again. Not that you even care.

if however, you are one of the four above mentioned women, please please accept my most sincere apologies. i do value you very highly. i do not believe you would "intentionally" hurt me. of course, i suppose if i find out that you have been involved in the hurtful games described above that the boys (and a few girls) engage in, that would be a different story, but again, i DON'T think you would INTENTIONALLY hurt me like they have.

Anyway, that's all for now. I've said my peace. I really do wish you four women above the very best in life, love and everything else.
    Mom? Is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Dear member,

Quit taking unnecessary disciplinary action and fucking up threads because you have a complex about people not getting along. It's really annoying.
    I'll let Geoff know. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    dear member,
    you have the most amazing pness
    Wouldn't you know it!

Dear member,

If you recently saved $7, that's almost enough to take me to a movie instead!
    What time are you picking me up?

Dear member,
    Your point has some validity.
    Walking around with your panties in a wad over an Internet forum, however, seems a little outrageous.
    We're. Not. That. Important.

Dear me(mber),
    Read the little note above you just wrote and remember it applies to you too.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    STP

Dear member
    A single emoticon is an adequate response to anything, or a joke, or laughing at me, or pretty much anything, doesnt even have to relate to anything I said.