Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

dear member,
    you have the most amazing pness
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Dear Member,
    It's reserved for one lovely lady.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Dear member,

Uhh, you left?

MBTI
    ENTP

Dear blunt ENTJ member who is at war with the world:

I hope you win.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Hey member,

From downtown Pleasantville - Born, and Raised. It's in the Package!

... Cheers.

Dear Anonymous Member,

I am tired of reading your rambling, vague, and incoherent syllogistic fallacies. Plz try to make sense in the future. THANX.

Err, that was harsh.

Dear Anonymous Member,

I am very attracted to you (uh, as much as an internet forum would allow for attraction) and I don't know why.

Dear Anonymous Member,

You are smarter than I am, get over it. I wish my thoughts were a more astute, like yours. aka... I like you, you are wonderful.

Dear Anonymous Member,

You are so interesting... if only I could have an ounce of your knowledge.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Dear Member,
    Gee your hair smells terrific. This repost of mine on another board is what I think about my thread being merged.

It hasn't happened to me on this thread but it is all too common a sight where a preemptory response if warranted. There is always the dread of knowing when you start a thread it will be "merged" with some other thread. Now if the other thread is the exact same thing (especially in a narrow field i.e. Birdwatching in the North Atlantic) thats fine and dandy when its not its just another form of censorship. What do I have to say? ďPlease, pretty please with sugar on top, donít fuck with my tread, massa madminĒ.

What is not fine in dandy is when the merger takes away/reframes what your thread was all about in the first place. There is a reason why we INTP are not strong advocates of strict "organizational efficiency". There is an early speech from Malcolm X Message to Grassroots by Malcolm X.

This part appears to apply to what I am saying:
    "Itís just like when youíve got some coffee thatís too black, which means itís too strong. What you do? You integrate it with cream; you make it weak. If you pour too much cream in, you wonít even know you ever had coffee. It used to be hot, it becomes cool. It used to be strong, it becomes weak. It used to wake you up, now itíll put you to sleep. This is what they did with the march on Washington. They joined it. They didnít integrate it; they infiltrated it. They joined it, became a part of it, took it over. And as they took it over, it lost its militancy. They ceased to be angry. They ceased to be hot. They ceased to be uncompromising. Why, it even ceased to be a march. It became a picnic, a circus. Nothing but a circus, with clowns and all."

So in other words I don't want my threads diluted, I don't want them obscured or reshuffled into some massive thread with a demeaning or contrary title i.e. "Meaningless Pockets of Hot Air Not Worth Their Own Thread"(or some name of the sort). Great! A merge into a thread like that is censorship. It is obfuscation. Its a dilution. Its a place where I don't want to post anymore. It sucks and its fucked up. It demeans and offends the purpose which the original thread was intended to convey. Its one thing to customize your car, guitar or bike etc. but when someone else does it without your consent its fucken vandalism, an assault on your property rights and dignity, a rape.

The Forced Solution. Well the solution is that if threads similar to these are not allowed to have their own autonomy (for the contrived reasons of space concerns and organization) is that the thread originator has to come up with a separate idiocentric title for each post to maintain a sense of the scope of the threadís titled autonomy. (i.e. "Posts That Are Reminiscing of Malcolm X Speeches", "What is Fucked up About the 'New Thread' Display Feature", "Third Nipples", "The Lottery: Is it Gay?", "Fruit of the Loom Guys: A Conspiracy"...). Maybe thatís a good thing that an SJ organizational nazi would wantÖbut not me mister/msÖnot me.

Dear Member,
    I am told its my best feature.

Dear Member
    Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Dear member,

Quit taking unnecessary disciplinary action and fucking up threads because you have a complex about people not getting along. It's really annoying.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Dear Member A,
    I've furrowed my brow at more of your post than I have fingers and toes, but I really admire and respect you. I also think you're a bit unstable, but I'm sure you already know that. I understand a lot of things through you.

Dear Member B,
    I don't mind long-winded PMs at all. I wish all good thing for you and yours. I feel fortunate to have gotten to know you. I look forward to bouncing more ideas off of you. Feel free to do the same, anytime.

Dear Member C,
    I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Dear Member D,
    You did a total about face. What changed? In any case, I'm happy that you appreciate me, for whatever reason.

Dear Member E,
    Your message was so colorful and thought provoking. I'm still thinking it all over and taking it in. I know it's been over a week, but I'm going to respond today.

Dear Member F,
    You're never going to spill it, are you? Ugh!
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Dear member.

Has it ever actually been hard to find Waldo?
    Go to sleep, iguana.