User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

The only types I've had consistant annoyance with are ExFJ's.

ESFJ's and I seem to have very little in common. Even where I become friendly with nearly everyone in a work environment, the ESFJ's seem to always be beyond my reach. I don't want to approach them for some reason and the feeling seems to be mutual. They give off a stuck up vibe or maybe a 'fakeness' that I can't stand.

ENFJ's and I have mixed interactions. Its either really good, or REALLY bad. The main issue with them seems to be communication. There are ENFJ's who completely GET me, and will say what I'm thinking almost before I think it. They're compassionate and warm and are the ones I call when I need advise. Then there are the OTHER ENFJ's, who I feel I'm speaking a different language to. Miscommunications are frequent and very severe. They'll get on my last nerve within minutes of being around them and I just want to wring their necks! Eventually I just end up avoiding these ones because the interactions with them drain so much out of me.
    Embrace the possibilities.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I always seem to get into fights with ISFJs. They usually get nervous when I don't do things "the right way" and then they start acting all emotional and stuff. Which makes me mean and aggressive, and then they start to act more hysterical, and then I get even more aggressive blablabla you know the story. Very annoying.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTJ

IxxP clash when either of us shows too deep an interest in them. (but not in me it seems)
    IxxJ clash at work
    ExxP clash when we disagree
    ExxJ clash when our power webs tangle
    wails from the crypt.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    The only types I've had consistant annoyance with are ExFJ's.

ESFJ's and I seem to have very little in common. Even where I become friendly with nearly everyone in a work environment, the ESFJ's seem to always be beyond my reach. I don't want to approach them for some reason and the feeling seems to be mutual. They give off a stuck up vibe or maybe a 'fakeness' that I can't stand.

ENFJ's and I have mixed interactions. Its either really good, or REALLY bad. The main issue with them seems to be communication. There are ENFJ's who completely GET me, and will say what I'm thinking almost before I think it. They're compassionate and warm and are the ones I call when I need advise. Then there are the OTHER ENFJ's, who I feel I'm speaking a different language to. Miscommunications are frequent and very severe. They'll get on my last nerve within minutes of being around them and I just want to wring their necks! Eventually I just end up avoiding these ones because the interactions with them drain so much out of me.

Heh... I'm playing around with the functions today for each type and I just realized that these are the ONLY two types that have Fe as their dominant function. :rolleyes2: Go figure that they'd make the INTJ nervous
    Embrace the possibilities.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    Heh... I'm playing around with the functions today for each type and I just realized that these are the ONLY two types that have Fe as their dominant function. :rolleyes2: Go figure that they'd make the INTJ nervous
    haha. nice insight.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

I would answer if I could ever pinpoint a person to a type, or, see their personality in isolation to the behaviour they exhibit. But, alas, I live in the real world and interaction is so variable and huge. I'd had amazing experience and horrible experience with X type. So....no incompatability with type.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Most incompatible: Masses of INTP's in one place.

See INTPc for proof.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

I often hate ESTP's. Cocky and jumping to conclusions.
    Don't even start it annoying stalkers from the SP forums!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Treating people as human beings isn't my first priority. I see other people as something to adjust to or accommodate to accomplish a goal. Fi dominants are first to point out my lack of regard for people's individual needs.
    You're so inconsiderate...
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    I often hate ESTP's. Cocky and jumping to conclusions.
    Don't even start it annoying stalkers from the SP forums!
    Starting is something you are quite capable of yourself budy :yim_rolling_on_the_ you had a prejudice against ESTPs before you even came to the SP forum