User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: PinkPiranha Takes You into the Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Silentium View Post
    That is not all contradictory... the only parts that contradict each other a bit is that you want something nimble and that handles well but still has a lot of storage? =P It'll store plenty of groceries... if you wear a backpack. *hides smile*

But I took my first ride on my motorcycle today! It was fun. I can't wait till I can do it in a fully legal fashion (my non-paper license has not arrived in the mail yet).

In terms of mileage, if you get one of the smaller bikes (i.e. 250cc) the mileage is guaranteed to be fantastic (~65-70 mpg). Even the 600cc+ ones are still good... one really doesn't need more than that to start out with. (Apologies Pink, I know this is slightly off-topic. Just had to share.)

Good stuff! Thanks.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    1. Check your tire pressure.

Refer to your owner's manual for proper inflation of tires. Do NOT EVER over-inflate your tires.
    Or, if you don't have the owner's manual, check the driver's door or door jamb: a sticker with the recommended tire pressures is usually affixed at one of these spots.

And never, EVER inflate your tires to the maximum rating embossed on the side of the tire. That's NOT what it's supposed to be inflated to.

4w3 sx/so
    eNFJ Ni

The National Motor Vehicle Title Information System

This is a new online auto VIN number database, established by the U.S. Dept. of Justice. Information has been culled from 36 states to prevent consumers from being duped into buying damaged cars.

National Motor Vehicle Title Information System

The cost is about $2.50 a search. Not much for peace of mind.