User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    infp

Default I will stab you!! (pure rant)

This is the threats my siblings use on each other.

I mean WTH is up with that? what kind of family say to each other "I will stab you"?

My ESFP brother (22), pins my ENFP brother (18) up against the wall and robs him, and says to him "if you tell anyone I will stab you brother or not" :steam:

My ESFJ sister (28) fights my ESTP sister (15) and threatens to stab her too.

I am disgusted, this whole ghetto youth, ghetto lifestyle, I'll jook up, cut you up, carve you a new smile etc makes me sick.

Why was I born in such an insane family?

Does anyone else have family this violent?

Are you in anyway surrounded by the kind of people who make threats, or go to stab people (ESFP brother has held a knife against some boy, got charged but cautioned), or rob people?

I just feel like I spent my whole life shutting these people out of my life and getting as far away from my roots as possible, and yet in order to help my ENFP brother and ESTP sister I have had to dive back in to get them out.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

no...the worst my sisters and i did was pin each other down and do that thing where you pretend you're going to spit on each other or put your finger in their face and say i can do anything i want as long as i don't touch you haha...just to annoy each other...i did actually accidentally hit my sister in the face once but it was because she jumped out and scared me and...it was just a natural reaction...but i felt terrible...it's not a good idea to surprise me...i kinda scare myself with my super quick fight response....i actually hit her and threw her up against the wall...so fast i didn't know what i was doing!! wow that's awful...never happened again though....it scared me.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    no...the worst my sisters and i did was pin each other down and do that thing where you pretend you're going to spit on each other or put your finger in their face and say i can do anything i want as long as i don't touch you haha...just to annoy each other...i did actually accidentally hit my sister in the face once but it was because she jumped out and scared me and...it was just a natural reaction...but i felt terrible...it's not a good idea to surprise me...i kinda scare myself with my super quick fight response....i actually hit her and threw her up against the wall...so fast i didn't know what i was doing!! wow that's awful...never happened again though....it scared me.

Well me and my sisters (full sisters) used to fight like mad when we were kids and teens but we never threatened to use weapons on each other, we just fought.

I understand fighting, I grew up in a way in which I had to fight or let people pick on me which I would never do anyway, but I don't understand taking it to the next level, robbing your family with physical force, pulling knives out to use in street fights outside.

It's just horrible.

I don't know what to do to make them all stop and see sense. :steam:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh damn...they really rob each other...and really threaten with weapons like in a serious way??!!

that is awful!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

o_0
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    infp

oh damn...they really rob each other...and really threaten with weapons like in a serious way??!!

that is awful!

Yes.

For instance last summer my parents went to morocco and left my 17 yr old brother and esfp brother who was 21, alone in the house with no money for food for 2 months. I was unaware of this or I would have intervened and helped.

Anyway for the 2 months they were gone the older brother beat the younger brother so badly he went to the hospital, and held a knife against him telling him to go out on the street to rob anyone just to bring him money.

My younger brother was so afraid he actually did it and ended up in prison for it.

Yet still upon his release the older esfp brother pinned him again, infornt of a crowd of pathetic wannabe ghetto youths and threatened to have him killed if he didn't have so much money for him by such and such a date.

He lives with me now for safety, but it's screwed up that my family see this as normal.

I'm sick of it, no one will see any sense no matter what I say. I feel like the only one amongst them who sees how badly this has all gone.

MBTI
    infp

I'm still trying to get my ESTP sister out of that household aswell which means I have no choice but to go down to meet her, and my 22yr old brother has threatened to stab me too. It's not that easy to back me into a corner though, I actually fought him with a broken ankle last year when he tried to rob my house so I;m not afraid of him.

But he is terrorising the family, and no one is doing anything, everyone is just running from him. Parents allow it, even allow him to sell heroin from the house, just because they are afraid of him too.

:steam:

Sorry, I really need to vent this, I can't talk to anyone in the real world, aside from a friend and she just had a baby and I don't want to offload on her.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Never physically fought with my siblings, because I was pretty sure my Dad would have buried us both in the backyard.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yikes barbarella that is beyond horrific...set them straight somehow that cannot continue!
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    infp

yikes barbarella that is beyond horrific...set them straight somehow that cannot continue!

I wish I knew how. I'm just hoping he finally gets caught red handed dealing drugs or robbing people so that he can get his just desserts. :steam: