1. Sociology. I'm constantly analysing the human interaction around me to understand why who did what. I also like to observe the ecology of certain areas to understand how it was developed for human habitation and what social and environmental consequences have arrived from it. (But it makes me so existential.)
2. I have a morbid curiousity with mass murder and torture. I enjoy learning about political corruption, genocide, and have always had an interest in the psychology of dictators.
3. Languages and linguistics.
4. History. I like to play 'connect the dots'.
5. Cats. And the psychology of cats. I want to understand how they interpet the world around them as opposed to us humans. Sometimes I'm amazed at their intelligence but then I think twice when I see one of own kitties engorge themselves only to vomit directly back into their food bowl.