User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    Another inexplicable interest?

I have another: wool coats. I love them, and I wear them but I live in a place where the temp very rarely dips below 45 degrees. Strange, I know.

heh, I have this hat that I got from this free-trade site. Its all natural, hand made of Hymalayan hemp, and its this tight skull-cap. I love my hat. Love it love it love it, I don't even care what I look like in it, I just love it so much. Heh, but everyone else says it looks stupid.

I still love my hat...
    VI VERI VENIVERSUM VIVUS VIVCI
    "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."

MBTI
    ENTP

My cat is old and senile. He has hairballs left and right, he yells his head off all night (he has the worst meow I have ever heard), he opens my door every night and tries sleep on my face, waking me up and I have to give him medicine 3 times a day.

But, he lets me cuddle with him like he is a stuffed animal, so I love him despite it all.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

My cat is old and senile. He has hairballs left and right, he yells his head off all night (he has the worst meow I have ever heard), he opens my door every night and tries sleep on my face, waking me up and I have to give him medicine 3 times a day.

But, he lets me cuddle with him like he is a stuffed animal, so I love him despite it all.

Awww.
    My cat is fat. She has the tiniest head too, so it makes her look extra strange. But her eyes are huge and multicolored. She has such a calm stare sometimes...And, the times where she doesen't have fleas, she will sleep for hours and hours without even moving. Heh, she also snores and sighs in her sleep. It'll even wake me up sometimes at night, and is especially creepy when she's on my top bunk and I have no idea what that scratchy, whistling noise is or where its coming from.

haha, she also ranks on my "top three friends" list. Kind of sad, really, that my cat is one of the only living things that understands me.

I've long had a fascination with the concept of flow, talents and creativity.

MBTI
    ENTP

My kitten is a little SJ, so we don't quite understand each other but there is love in the relationship. He likes his NTs. He runs from my ESFJ mom, but loves me, my dad and brother (INTJs). We have given him 53 or so names.

When we have family get togethers with my mom's 4 sisters we all travel and bring our cats to one of the houses. 6/7 are old and/or fat and the roll up in one big ball and clean each other. The one remaining cat is territorial and toothless and clawless. He runs into the fur blob and tries the attack, but he just gums them a bit and then they start to clean him. Epic fail.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

My kitten is a little SJ, so we don't quite understand each other but there is love in the relationship. He likes his NTs. He runs from my ESFJ mom, but loves me, my dad and brother (INTJs). We have given him 53 or so names.

When we have family get togethers with my mom's 4 sisters we all travel and bring our cats to one of the houses. 6/7 are old and/or fat and the roll up in one big ball and clean each other. The one remaining cat is territorial and toothless and clawless. He runs into the fur blob and tries the attack, but he just gums them a bit and then they start to clean him. Epic fail.
    LOL. No, really. I'm still chuckling.

My kitcat was raised around another cat who hated everything, so she's a bit akward around other cats. I think she's some sort of IST though. Heh, and the funny thing is, everyone loves her. She just recently started taking an interest in people that come over, and whenever I have friends she comes to sit with us. Even some of the guys who don't like cats actually like her.
    She's one hot item, I tell ya.

MBTI
    ENTP

She sounds lovely. Mine was my grandpa's and we ended up getting him after he passed away. This cat save him after my grandma died. He would be playing yatzee with himself precat, and then when he got him the furbee, the cat would lay one his chest a foot from his face all day and keep him company. We have never had an animal for their whole life. My clean freak mother finds a way to give them to other people because she dislikes the mess. Not with this kitten.

MBTI
    GONE

I love textiles and textile art - basically weaving. I don't knit or crochet myself but I just love fabrics and patterns and would like to learn how to use a loom.

I've always loved learning about medieval and Renassiance europe.

I like bluegrass music...?

Can't think of anything else that would beconsidered 'inexplicable'. Since ENFPs and just myself are considered pretty random, we're allowed to have lots of random interests and they are quite 'xplicable'.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I love textiles and textile art - basically weaving. I don't knit or crochet myself but I just love fabrics and patterns and would like to learn how to use a loom.

I've always loved learning about medieval and Renassiance europe.

I like bluegrass music...?

Can't think of anything else that would beconsidered 'inexplicable'. Since ENFPs and just myself are considered pretty random, we're allowed to have lots of random interests and they are quite 'xplicable'.
    heh, I guess so.
    I dunno, I can't explain any of my real interests- I'm not considered the artsy "type" (INTJ science/math/history nerd here) but I absolutely love painting, literature, art in general.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I'm kind of obsessed with trees I guess. Especially drawing them. Everywhere.
    And mushrooms.
    Lighthouses too.