User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Yeah, that is one unfortunate thing I don't like about everything associated with the bomb.

But anyways, many people we know have been typed, but few care. I personaly find it really fun to know your type, makes you feel like you do fit in somehwere. It also helps me personally to be less angry at people for certain things. I've come to realize that alot of things are "different" instead of "wrong". I think it would help most people actually, to know their type and its tendencies.
    VI VERI VENIVERSUM VIVUS VIVCI
    "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."

MBTI
    ENTP

I completely agree. I see MBTI as a tool to help with self exploration and assessment. It is a method of breaking something that is intangible down into tangible means for the assessment that is needed for growth. I explain the system to people, I give them their type, I tell them where they can take the test to verify that type and I tell them a little about their personality, but they donít care. I have noticed that the people that actually invest their time into learning about the system are the ones that are close to me and the Ns that I tell. For the most part, the people that have taken it after I have explained it have been NTJs, NFJs, ESFPs and a few NFPs. I donít know many NTPs.

Great movie taste btw. (your signature)

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

deleted

Music *sigh*

Dali

Opera (music)

Animals (have read thousands of wikipedia articles)

Psychology.

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    When I get bored in class I observe someone and I try to type them based upon their actions in class. I don't think I am right about the in-class typings most of the time, but it is a thing to do.
    Haha, I used to do that too.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

I completely agree. I see MBTI as a tool to help with self exploration and assessment. It is a method of breaking something that is intangible down into tangible means for the assessment that is needed for growth. I explain the system to people, I give them their type, I tell them where they can take the test to verify that type and I tell them a little about their personality, but they donít care. I have noticed that the people that actually invest their time into learning about the system are the ones that are close to me and the Ns that I tell. For the most part, the people that have taken it after I have explained it have been NTJs, NFJs, ESFPs and a few NFPs. I donít know many NTPs.

Great movie taste btw. (your signature)
    hehe, you noticed
    I actually base it from the comic, but I enjoy both the book and the movie for different reasons. Overall the book had better plot development, dialouge, etc., but I enjoyed the Evey character from the movie more than I did the comic. And who doesen't love Hugo Weaving?

anyways, Alot of the people that have been tested that I know of are mostly NF's of some sort, and a few SJ's. There's a pretty even mix of E and I, though I tend to gravitate more personally toward the I's as well as N's.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    Opera (music)

Haha, I used to do that too.
    Fun, isn't it? And opera is lovely.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by plaguerat View Post
    hehe, you noticed
    I actually base it from the comic, but I enjoy both the book and the movie for different reasons. Overall the book had better plot development, dialouge, etc., but I enjoyed the Evey character from the movie more than I did the comic. And who doesen't love Hugo Weaving?

anyways, Alot of the people that have been tested that I know of are mostly NF's of some sort, and a few SJ's. There's a pretty even mix of E and I, though I tend to gravitate more personally toward the I's as well as N's.
    I have found that I detect NJs very well. Most of the people I surround myself with are NJs. I only know two INFJs but I know atleast 7 ENTJs, INTJs and ENFJs.

MBTI
    ENTP

Oh, and I need to read V and watchmen. I love the exploration of the relationship between the individual and the concept that they live and die for in that movie. Matrix is fun too.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Oh, and I need to read V and watchmen. I love the exploration of the relationship between the individual and the concept that they live and die for in that movie. Matrix is fun too.
    yes, I need to watch the Matrix again.

V is one of my favorite comics for ideals, character, and overall effect. Watchmen is the most amazing plot I've read as of yet. The overarching themes and even more so questions the book explores is what made Moore a genious to me. And the characters! The situation that just simple existance of Manhattan creates adds a whole new set of layers into one fo my favorite works. Rorschach and the Comedian's irony , combined with Ozy's "solution"...Amazing.

I did find, however, Laurie and Nite Owl's characters to be a bit...well, anticlimactic. Which, I guess, is how they were supposed to be.

Heh, as you can see, I love Watchmen. :rolleyes2:

MBTI
    ENTP

Another inexplicable interest?

I have another: wool coats. I love them, and I wear them but I live in a place where the temp very rarely dips below 45 degrees. Strange, I know.