It would be nice to see what and how others would like to enjoy their time in. For every category, pick a favorite place, (real, made up, dream, whatever) and maybe a description.
Stream-of-conscious writing is also acceptable. Paint a picture by any means you like.
1. Best place to be alone, "happy place"- Grey, stormy skies, calm, field, big field, taupe and pale grey green grasses, wind wind wind, not menacing, blues in atmosphere, cerulian and grey shadows, by the coast, mist on the dark beach sand, deep blue-green steady waves, damp sand and cool breeze, late afternoon, sun in clouds, rain, greys and blues and mist and bright clouds still.
2. Favorite place/atmosphere to wake up in- Cool room, after 1 in the afternoon, cool blueish light filtering in, raining outside, no worries, nothing to get done, comfortable pillow and semi-warm blanket, enticing dream still in your mind
3. Favorite place to be with people- With few, good friends, people I trust, no deadlines, comfy couches all over with blankets and pillows, old decorating from decades past, rugs, some sort of pet or animal, somewhat dim and calm room, nice discussion, fun game, enriching conversation, really nice doccumentart or hostoric/war/other movie if we're doing anything like that.
4. Place where you feel the strongest sense of home- At a concert- Rise Against, Flogging Molly, some fav band, in the pit. Such energy, such passion, and such friendly brutality. "take care of yourself and we'll help you out" attitude, strangers elbow you in the head and appologize with a smile- its all alright, you did the same. Shove, scream, kick, jump, sweat, move, live for what you believe in, these songs, these words describe so much what you desire. Soaked to the skin and tired beyond words but ready for more at the stroke of a pick, the intake of breath. This is where I feel most at home with people.
5. Place you remember best with someone you love- Dark, night, outside in stars, phone call- long way away. Sometimes in bed, warm phone resting on ear, talking about everything-argue, agree, debate, laugh, quantum physics and psychoanalysis, existance of gods and favorite pokemon team. Walk outside, wintery, cold, swearing with a smile, whispers under covers, sit on curb and talk about watching the world burn, sideways skepticism, mumbled goodnight, scratchy voice, feeling in undertones, sleep at 7 am til 4 in the afternoon, do it all over again.
Hugs and tiny hands in dreams, leading way to future.