User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Default Ideal destinations

It would be nice to see what and how others would like to enjoy their time in. For every category, pick a favorite place, (real, made up, dream, whatever) and maybe a description.

Stream-of-conscious writing is also acceptable. Paint a picture by any means you like.

So

1. Best place to be alone, "happy place"- Grey, stormy skies, calm, field, big field, taupe and pale grey green grasses, wind wind wind, not menacing, blues in atmosphere, cerulian and grey shadows, by the coast, mist on the dark beach sand, deep blue-green steady waves, damp sand and cool breeze, late afternoon, sun in clouds, rain, greys and blues and mist and bright clouds still.

2. Favorite place/atmosphere to wake up in- Cool room, after 1 in the afternoon, cool blueish light filtering in, raining outside, no worries, nothing to get done, comfortable pillow and semi-warm blanket, enticing dream still in your mind

3. Favorite place to be with people- With few, good friends, people I trust, no deadlines, comfy couches all over with blankets and pillows, old decorating from decades past, rugs, some sort of pet or animal, somewhat dim and calm room, nice discussion, fun game, enriching conversation, really nice doccumentart or hostoric/war/other movie if we're doing anything like that.

4. Place where you feel the strongest sense of home- At a concert- Rise Against, Flogging Molly, some fav band, in the pit. Such energy, such passion, and such friendly brutality. "take care of yourself and we'll help you out" attitude, strangers elbow you in the head and appologize with a smile- its all alright, you did the same. Shove, scream, kick, jump, sweat, move, live for what you believe in, these songs, these words describe so much what you desire. Soaked to the skin and tired beyond words but ready for more at the stroke of a pick, the intake of breath. This is where I feel most at home with people.

5. Place you remember best with someone you love- Dark, night, outside in stars, phone call- long way away. Sometimes in bed, warm phone resting on ear, talking about everything-argue, agree, debate, laugh, quantum physics and psychoanalysis, existance of gods and favorite pokemon team. Walk outside, wintery, cold, swearing with a smile, whispers under covers, sit on curb and talk about watching the world burn, sideways skepticism, mumbled goodnight, scratchy voice, feeling in undertones, sleep at 7 am til 4 in the afternoon, do it all over again.
    Hugs and tiny hands in dreams, leading way to future.

And you?
    VI VERI VENIVERSUM VIVUS VIVCI
    "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

1. Best place to be alone, "happy place"- I love being on a porch when it's raining very very hard, with thunder and lightning. No noise other than the water and sky. I can think at my best when this is happening, I love it.

2. Favorite place/atmosphere to wake up in- My room that is slightly cold, with rain outside. It's always nice when I see my cat on my bed too. Mostly just peace.

3. Favorite place to be with people- With some of my good friends, in one of our houses. When I say good friend I mean someone I can trust with anything too.

4. Place where you feel the strongest sense of home- In my room at my house or just in the town in general. Especially with some friends around.

5. Place you remember best with someone you love- "Dark, night, outside in stars, phone call- long way away. Sometimes in bed, warm phone resting on ear, talking about everything-argue, agree, debate, laugh, quantum physics and psychoanalysis, existance of gods and favorite pokemon team. Walk outside, wintery, cold, swearing with a smile, whispers under covers, sit on curb and talk about watching the world burn, sideways skepticism, mumbled goodnight, scratchy voice, feeling in undertones, sleep at 7 am til 4 in the afternoon, do it all over again.
    Hugs and tiny hands in dreams, leading way to future." Pretty much what you said.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Oh, forgot to add my cat into the mix. Its always nice to wake up to her being warm and fuzzy on my side.

Also, I love the rain so much. I love just standing there in it, getting wet and watching the sky...

Hurricanes are my favorite part of where I live.
    VI VERI VENIVERSUM VIVUS VIVCI
    "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

1. Best place to be alone, "happy place"- This nice dream home I've created in my head. A house in a forest, there's no civilization around, the forest is secluded and lush with wildlife. It is a warm, sunny day, the air smells sweet, birds sing and there is hardly any wind. I go east, wearing very little, if anything. My path is cut cut off by a small brook, I walk through its cool water and after a while I reach a small waterfall to my left, it falls into a little valley with a lake. I lay down in the soft moss, looking at the lake and the waterfall on the opposite side of the valley, I scribble something into my notebook.

Another location is a lighthouse. Smoking pipe and looking at the moonlit sea at night. If I'm specially lucky, seeing The White Ship pass by and have the sea reveal its secrets to me... Has anyone read "The White Ship" by Lovecraft?

Then there are the Scottish highlands, a herd of sheep, a dog and a bagpipe.

2. Favorite place/atmosphere to wake up in- My room, warm, sun is shining through the curtains, leaving beams of light on my blanket. There is no one else in the house. My room is neat and tidy and I have nowhere to be and nothing I have to do.

Or.. a rainy morning. Other factors being the same.

3. Favorite place to be with people- In reality - a pub. Otherwise, I always dream of sitting around a fire at night with like minded people. Telling stories, making jokes, singing, swimming in a small body of water nearby. Enjoying life and feeling free.

4. Place where you feel the strongest sense of home- Sunny grasslands, with cute little hills.

5. Place you remember best with someone you love- Don't have any interesting real-life experiences with that, so I'll just make something up.
    Can't find an English word for it, but kind of a cliff near the sea, but very small, about 3 meters perhaps. Sitting on such a thing at the end of a forest, trees on both sides and behind, but sea at the front. A warm night, beautiful full moon, reflecting its beams on the calm surface of the sea. A blanket around us. Me playing guitar or flute. Not talking much, just enjoying each others company and love.

I feel silly writing all that.

MBTI
    fool

1. Best place to be alone, "happy place"- Maybe a huge pool filled with pillows that I could just jump into

Or then in a huge landscape, a field, and forest surrounding that field. I'd just want to lie down in the field and be.

2. Favorite place/atmosphere to wake up in- Sunlight + my bed.

3. Favorite place to be with people- Some kind of lounge, or comfortable cafe, or just a some kind of cozy place with possibility for activities we might be interested in.

4. Place where you feel the strongest sense of home-
    Nature.

5. Place you remember best with someone you love-The city hall's balcony, my head on his lap, his hand petting me. The cold air even though the sun was up.

Best place to be alone, "happy place"

in my head, no sensory distortions but an optional visual field that features nice summer light on random textures.

Favorite place/atmosphere to wake up in

in bed with a loved one in safety with no outside obligations.

Favorite place to be with people

spiritual playground, bonfire ... the people are the place, if they care to create it in their awareness.

Place where you feel the strongest sense of home

? .... remembering my mother.

Place you remember best with someone you love

i am bad with concrete memories

1. Best place to be alone, "happy place"
    Sunny, hot with a soft breeze. open. everything open. large room with almost nothing in it. just a single pillow a stereo and a few books. tatami floor. green outside. blue sky.

2. Favorite place/atmosphere to wake up in
    Large bed...naked woman...warm. coffee.

3. Favorite place to be with people
    Good food. alcohol...a few people in a small room with alcohol, music and good food.

4. Place where you feel the strongest sense of home
    Where people run to hug you when you arrive home. where you share experiences...you are a team...but also individuals. can be anywhere...it's the people.

5. Place you remember best with someone you love
    Dark...secret...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

1. Best place to be alone, "happy place"- walking on the beach at sunrise

2. Favorite place/atmosphere to wake up in- cool and sunshiny hotel room....somewhere new and exciting...big down comforter...room service brunch.. with the whole day to explore...

3. Favorite place to be with people- hot summer night.. beach bonfire...great music...drinks...food...lots of stories...laughs and real conversations..

4. Place where you feel the strongest sense of home- my mothers house with all of my sisters...christmas time...in the kitchen making dinner or baking something together

5. Place you remember best with someone you love- playing tag barefoot on the grass at my grandmothers house with my sisters...and also...that dance on the rooftop with candles

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

1. Best place to be alone, "happy place"-HOME SWEET HOME- I love nowhere more then my simple little house with all of its rich memories and it is the place where the most major defining moments of my life took place. It is an expression of who I am- it is my fortress of solitude. My happy place that I imagine and dream about is being in a green neatly cut yard surrounded and bombarded with white american eskimo's or japanese spitz's and rolling around with them chasing me and swarming me. A victorian pink house with a white pickett fence and porch that surrounds the whole house with a porch swing and hubby drinking lemonade reading the TV Guide. That is my imagined happy place.

2. Favorite place/atmosphere to wake up in- wherever my hubby is- as long as he is the first thing I see I am happy. My favorite thing is to wake up and find we are still holding hands- that is my favorite atmosphere.

3. Favorite place to be with people-at a good restaurant- laughter- good back and forth with the waiter or waitress making their day fun- people wanting to join in on all the fun we're having- around a table with a great meal- cracking up- being both in your own little world and with the rest of the world at the same time.

4. Place where you feel the strongest sense of home- in my hubby's arms. I know it sounds cheesey but it really is my strongest sense of home-I feel like I am in the safest place and am most at peace.

5. Place you remember best with someone you love- this riverwalk with piers- the place where our relationship truely began- the place where I lay bare my heart and soul- the place that the best conversations and walks take place.
    I love looking at the water- I love all the pretty scenery and the feelings like it is a hidden piece of heaven tucked away. Fresh air- double star light because of the reflections in the water. The best of nature. Natural Romance.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

1. Best place to be alone, "happy place"- Either my cozy little apartment, with a mug of tea, my cat, music, and maybe a book. Or out in nature, hiking.

2. Favorite place/atmosphere to wake up in- My very own bed! Edit: I sort of scratch that, but not really. Best wake-up atmosphere is actually while on vacation, not a care in the world, in a foreign country. The whole day before you! What to do? So many possibilities!

3. Favorite place to be with people- A more intimate setting with friends. I especially love playing games as a group - everyone sitting around a table, playing cards or board games, food and drinks, good conversation, joking around, laughing...

4. Place where you feel the strongest sense of home- Uh..my home? haha. But having that warm fuzzy at-home feeling, with my family and relatives. Perhaps one of the holidays where everyone gets together. I think I've been single too long; I no longer relate 'home' to having people to greet you or be with you when you're there. It's more just where I'VE made my home.

5. Place you remember best with someone you love- It's been way too long. I have no idea. Next question please!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ