A well-supplied, technologically advanced laboratory in a secure location. I could just go online, watch television, experiment with various ideas to see the consequences, etc.
2. Favorite place/atmosphere to wake up in-
A carefully climate-controlled room with no one around, fairly clean, a couple hours to mentally prepare myself, breakfast at the side of the bed, along with a list of things I need to do.
3. Favorite place to be with people-
A place somewhat like a private library, perhaps a study. There would be two or three of my best friends seated at a table in comfortable chairs. We could pull down various books on subjects as we were discussing things, as well as show web pages, simulations, or movie clips on some kind of screen. There would be servants who could bring any kind of food or drink desired at any moment.
4. Place where you feel the strongest sense of home-
Ancient buildings that are still in good shape.
5. Place you remember best with someone you love-
I can't imagine the idea of loving someone well enough to picture such a thing. Sorry.
1. Best place to be alone, "happy place"- I love being under a porch or some covering while it is raining. Get lost in a trance watching the beads of water fall from the edge, and I love the thoughts that run through my head. Itís spectacular.
2. Favorite place/atmosphere to wake up in- I like waking up in my room with the window open earlier in the morning. I love for my room to be cold, I like being bundled up. I like just waking up and turning on some music and having my cat sleeping next to me. I also like for there to be a reason to get out of bed.
3. Favorite place to be with people- I love laying on the floor in a friendís almost empty apartment, sipping red wine, talking and listening to some atmospheric music. I also like being in a coffee shop with one or two specific people. I have stayed out there for 7 hours at a time playing cards and talking.
4. Place where you feel the strongest sense of home- At the youth group I volunteer for with my girls. There is such a strong feeling of love and community there, and I love them so deeply. I am happiest there, and when I am with them I feel like I have a purpose.
5. Place you remember best with someone you love- We were out getting coffee and when the shop closed at 12am we roamed around the down town area for a few hours and then we sat on a bench and we discussed philosophy, our art (my photography and his music), our dreams and our futures. I miss it.
We have some windows cut out of our walls to open up our house and my cat tries to jump up there some times while running and just rams into the wall. Poor kitten. He also tries to balance on our thin, rounded banister and falls off a good 15+ feet.
I love how we are having two separate conversations about catsÖ