User Tag List

12311 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Default My brother should divorce his wife

Am so pissed off!!!

My brother is just a coward he can't even control his wife. She treats him like shit. She don't cook for him or anything. And today I am so mad with her... She's stole my money she's a thief too. She hides things and steals things. My brother should take his bitch and move out of our house. She has her own house which my dad bought her paid with cash and shes put the house and rent and living with us. She's just living a lavish lifestyle. This broke cow never had nothing If i was my brother I'd send her ass back to the 3rd world where she came from.

You don't know the things she's done. She tried to have sex with me, she's always flirting with me... But if tell anyone no one will believe me. She says to my dad "why do you give him money (talking about me)" so fucking what its my dad he can give me money. She's a proper grave-digger. And she walks into the bath room when I'm having a shower dilibertly.

Am seriously thinking telling my brother that she does, this... But then I think she has my brother rapped around her finger. My brothers a coward...
    I tell you... My brother was sitting there and she swore at my mom and my brother was telling my mom to "leave her alone" if my wife swore at my mom I'd slap her up no matter how good sex she was giving me.

She treats us all like shit now. We did her and her family a favor, my mom felt sorry for them... they were broke living in a village in Pakistan. No one wanted to know them. Now 10 years later they're biting the hand that used to feed them.

I don't know what to do. I have no money my dads out of the country my moms 200 miles away working. I only have 17 quid on me. She's stole about 260 quid of mine today. Am dead pissed off... I have to borrow money of my mate now. And I've got anger management class in the morning. I hate fobs.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

What happens in Islam when a man initiates and completes divorce proceedings against his wife?

What happens with him? What are his future privileges/obligations?

And what happens to her, practically speaking?

(I am just asking out of curiosity. Yes, if you haven't figured out, I'm a very curious person. )
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

What happens in Islam when a man initiates and completes divorce proceedings against his wife?
    She gets divorced.

What happens with him? What are his future privileges/obligations?
    He can remarry his obligations are none to his ex wife although he does have obligations for the kids like taking care of them.

And what happens to her, practically speaking?
    Pretty much same as the man, she can get remarried.

Minor Side Note: the man can divorce his wife by saying "talaak, Talaak, Talaak" three times in a row to his wife, while there are two witness there. Then his wife is divorced. For the wife to divorce husband and the husband refuses then she only has one option to apply to the British Sharia court and do it that way. Although its unlikely she will get a divorce that way unless if the husband is violating some Islamic rights and she has to bring proof, such as he is forcing her to have anal sex with him etc. and other unislamic things

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

A Muslim wife cannot divorce her husband if the husband refused, and the husband was fulfilling his obligations. The three main obligations; maintenance, shelter and clothing, if the husband is doing this and is within the fold of Islam. I.e not doing un Islamic things, then she can never divorce the husband.

MBTI
    intp

It's hard to sympathize with you because many remarks you make toward women in general are something that assholes would say. After the first three sentences I pretty much stopped reading because of the prickish comments.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by attila_the_hunny View Post
    It's hard to sympathize with you because many remarks you make toward women in general are something that assholes would say. After the first three sentences I pretty much stopped reading because of the prickish comments.
    Maybe you should read the part where she tried raping me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    She gets divorced.

He can remarry his obligations are none to his ex wife although he does have obligations for the kids like taking care of them.

Pretty much same as the man, she can get remarried.

Minor Side Note: the man can divorce his wife by saying "talaak, Talaak, Talaak" three times in a row to his wife, while there are two witness there. Then his wife is divorced. For the wife to divorce husband and the husband refuses then she only has one option to apply to the British Sharia court and do it that way. Although its unlikely she will get a divorce that way unless if the husband is violating some Islamic rights and she has to bring proof, such as he is forcing her to have anal sex with him etc. and other unislamic things
    Hmm, I thought the 'Talaak' approach only applied over a period of time, rather than just saying it aloud in a couple of seconds?

Also - and I admit I'm betraying a woeful ignorance of law - do Muslim marriages not carry any weight in British divorce courts?

Out of interest.
    January has April's showers
    And 2 and 2 always makes a 5

MBTI
    intp

Maybe you should read the part where she tried raping me.
    Why don't you go to your anger management so when you do marry, you don't slap up your wife?

heart on fire

You don't know the things she's done. She tried to have sex with me, she's always flirting with me... But if tell anyone no one will believe me.[/URL].

Oh honey, now please don't be all judgmental on her about this. You know how weak us silly women are and well you being so much man and all. This was bound to happen and you know it. So please just kiss and make up with poor Sis-in-law and try not to blame her for not being able to resist that which Allah crafted solely to tempt and provoke all womankind.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Langrenus View Post
    Hmm, I thought the 'Talaak' approach only applied over a period of time, rather than just saying it aloud in a couple of seconds?

Also - and I admit I'm betraying a woeful ignorance of law - do Muslim marriages not carry any weight in British divorce courts?

Out of interest.
    They do. However, Islamically speaking if you're still married to another man Islamically then you're committing adulatory by sleeping with another man even though you've divorced in a British Court. Islamically speaking the woman would be shunned in society she would have no rep. The only weight it carries in British courts is trying to get the kids of the hubby. Your wife could be an emo bitch but British courts generally side with the mother and the mother gets custody of the kids.