User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    Is about all I can I say to that.

It's ok Sona, masculinity is not something that I believe you could ever understand.
    If I killed a person had his blood on me and I had his decapitated head in my hand and brought it to you would that me masculine of me?

Am planning on doing this, when am in Pakistan (but with an animal) going to get an animal kill it cut its head off and take it to my wife and also imbibe the blood of it a little. I wanna see her reaction. And I will do it.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Am planning on doing this, when am in Pakistan (but with an animal) going to get an animal kill it cut its head off and take it to my wife and also imbibe the blood of it a little. I wanna see her reaction. And I will do it.
    .... god this is making me so hot...

not.

How do those men bend over, anyway? Or button their own shirt? or tie their own ties? Or fit inside a typical standard-sized automobile? Or sit in a chair?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

If I killed a person had his blood on me and I had his decapitated head in my hand and brought it to you would that me masculine of me?

I think that would be macho/testosterone-fueled of you.

I think masculine traits are more associated with having power but choosing the more humble/respectful/etc. approach (i.e. having the power but choosing not to wield it over people who are less strong than you).
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    .... god this is making me so hot...

not.

How do those men bend over, anyway? Or button their own shirt? or tie their own ties? Or fit inside a typical standard-sized automobile? Or sit in a chair?
    That was too much extreme his body looked deformed. And also chicks don't like guys with too much muscle. I was reading this in a mans magazine.

But the whole animal thing is cool. We cut the neck of the animal when we kosher our food. So its not a big deal. I just want to see the reaction of on me wifes face.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    I think that would be macho/testosterone-fueled of you.

I think masculine traits are more associated with having power but choosing the more humble/respectful/etc. approach (i.e. having the power but choosing not to wield it over people who are less strong than you).

Well I don't bully anyone, I stick up for the oppressed and bullied. Even in school I used to stick up for an albino kid. Everyone used to bully him, and he couldn't see, they would pull him into the sun make him look at the sun. Staple his fingers, etc. I used to stick up for him. I once put this guy throw a glass room window when he bullied him. When I did that, everyone stopped bullying him.

I was more thinking of cutting a large animals head off. Not some poor little rain dear or something am thinking like a bull or something. Wound it fatally (kosher it) and then cut its head off. Have the meat to eat and freak my wife out. It would be funny.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

That was too much extreme his body looked deformed. And also chicks don't like guys with too much muscle. I was reading this in a mans magazine.
    If you want to know the truth, maybe a woman's magazine would give you a good scoop. (Go right to the horse's mouth, if you want to know something, right?)

Too much muscle can be repulsive, though, I think. And make someone seem inaccessible.

But the whole animal thing is cool. We cut the neck of the animal when we kosher our food. So its not a big deal. I just want to see the reaction of on me wifes face.
    I guess it is cool to you. I'm indifferent at best, and at worst I think it's a lousy reason to kill an animal ... although if you were planning to kill and eat it anyway, I suppose that is not an issue either.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP

I find it quite offensive to be labeled as impure am really very clean, I refuse to have sex with women who don't clean shave the jungle down there.
    Is this a joke? Are you exhibiting a sense of humour? Or was the above a serious statement?

Honestly, I'm trying to see the other side of the argument (my first mistake), but if such an other side exists I don't think you are representative of it, Sona. Not from what little I've read, anyway. I mean, I can understand it somewhat if you are talking about this stuff as the inherited rules of social convention, but I can't understand what underlying morality could possibly tie it all together.

In further hope of gaining clarity of understanding, however, is a woman more likely to be "reasonably" disciplined when she behaves badly publicly rather than when she behaves badly privately? If so, is this because (in your culture) she brings shame to the man who is responsible for her (be he her father or her husband) when she behaves badly in public, whereas when she behaves badly in private she brings shame only to herself?

MBTI
    ISTP

I was more thinking of cutting a large animals head off. Not some poor little rain dear or something am thinking like a bull or something. Wound it fatally (kosher it) and then cut its head off. Have the meat to eat and freak my wife out. It would be funny.
    You know, that reminds of this time... I think it was a worm, but I grabbed this bug and chased sally around the playground. It was so cool... she was running around and I was chasing her... Damn, I miss kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    You know, that reminds of this time... I think it was a worm, but I grabbed this bug and chased sally around the playground. It was so cool... she was running around and I was chasing her... Damn, I miss kindergarten.
    Sona ptgatsby
    January has April's showers
    And 2 and 2 always makes a 5

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I'm young and unmarried. Am going to stop messing around after I get married. I'm not going to be cheating on her, and being a complete prick around the house. I don't want to get married for the sex I want to get married for the emotional security and for someone whom I can have fun with etc.
    What right you may do in the future does not make what wrong you are doing now right.

You don't understand, I might aswell drown my self in a bucket if my wife disrespected me in front of my tribe. My ancestors where headhunters. You just can't get the warrior mentality out in just over 200 years. In evolutionary terms this is nothing. Our wifes are supposed to understand when we look at them what we need. This has nothing to do with religion this is a tribal mentality and part of tradition.
    If your wife adores you because you are wonderful to her I don't see why she would ever intentionally disrespect you in public. If she doesn't respect you, then disciplining her will not cause her to respect you only to despise you and if she fears you she will find ways to undermine and embarrass you. Better to treat her kindly and as an equal than to bully her and earn her hate.

Its not for small deviations. You;re making out like as if am saying a man should slap his wife over trivial issues. I'm talking about your wife swearing at your mother. I wouldn't tolerate that.
    Actually, you made it sounds as if it was acceptable for trivial issues. Do you want to know why I would never swear at my husband's mother? It's because I don't speak to people that way because I believe it is wrong and it is because I love my husband and that would hurt him and bring division between he and his mother. My husband has never so much as raised his voice at me in anger in the sixteen years we have known each other. He always speaks kindly to me and treats me with respect and consideration. He believes that a righteous man lives in intelligent consideration with his wife and he has always gone out of his way to do that. I respect him because he is a godly man who is honest and kind and hardworking, not because he has ever disciplined me in any way.

As long as she did it behind closed doors, I wouldn't mind honestly.
    You think that now, but I'm not so sure.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers