User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    If you agree so much with that kind of society, then why are you here spilling all of this stuff here? Why not find a board with like minded people on it and get them to pat you on the back for your views? You are just going to get people laughing at you or hating you here. It is so counterproductive.
    Can't you tell? He's here for the babes.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by oberon67 View Post
    Can't you tell? He's here for the babes.
    His chances do not seem good.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    His chances do not seem good.
    I think he wants women to hate on him.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

If you agree so much with that kind of society, then why are you here spilling all of this stuff here? Why not find a board with like minded people on it and get them to pat you on the back for your views? You are just going to get people laughing at you or hating you here. It is so counterproductive.
    Ah 'cuz he got booed out of other boards.

(Oh wait, did Usehername recognize his pic in the photo thread from another board? Or two?)
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INFP

When worldviews collide...

I think the one of the problems people have with your views, Sona, is that you seem to put women on the level of children, which they find offensive. Many people don't even believe children should be physically disciplined under any circumstances, let alone adult women. Different cultures I'm guessing.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    When worldviews collide...

I think the one of the problems people have with your views, Sona, is that you seem to put women on the level of children, which they find offensive. Many people don't even believe children should be physically disciplined under any circumstances, let alone adult women. Different cultures I'm guessing.
    I would like to see some husbands and fathers from Sona's home country who share their culture give their views on Sona's posts. While I think there would still be a cultural clash on the ideas of women and their place, somehow I think a more mature man from that culture would be dripping less scorn for women and more respect for them, as mothers of their children and the hard work and sacrifice that mothering takes... if nothing else. I guess I just have a hard time believing they are all rod waving domestic discipline dudes who sleep with one eye open and on the little woman just in case she misbehaves. We all know stereotypes, but men and women are men and women no matter where they are and I just cannot believe there isn't more trust and love in their marriages than stereotypes that we hold here in the west lead us to believe. Maybe I am naive in that.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    In other words, you cannot back your initial statement up.
    I'm not speaking proper English - Do you have any idea how rediclious that sounds?
    No, I don't and the correct spelling is ridiculous.
    She don't cook for him or anything.
    Should be doesn't instead of don't.
    This broke cow never had nothing If i was my brother I'd send her ass back to the 3rd world where she came from.
    Double negative,the period is missing after nothing and the I should be capitalized.
    Give me some context man am lost?
    man am lost?

Uggg, you're a mess.

MBTI
    intp

If my husband (or boyfriend, for that matter) ever hit me, he would get the shit beat out of him. Whatever he did to me, he would get tenfold. It's not condoned in America for a man to hit a woman, let alone "discipline" her. She is not a child, she is an adult. One cannot discipline their equal--however, it seems that you do not view women as your equal. So I digress and you can carry on your superiority act while I send my condolences to your future wife.

MBTI
    INFP

I guess I just have a hard time believing they are all rod waving domestic discipline dudes who sleep with one eye open and on the little woman just in case she misbehaves.
    This is a bit of a straw man.

We all know stereotypes, but men and women are men and women no matter where they are and I just cannot believe there isn't more trust and love in their marriages than stereotypes that we hold here in the west lead us to believe. Maybe I am naive in that.
    I don't know if "discipline" has much to do with trust, and if it's cultural then it probably has little to do with love, aside from causes for and severity of said discipline. Many women living in that culture would probably themselves consider a lack of "discipline" to be an indication of either weakness or lack of regard.

Like I said, different cultures.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Maybe you should read the part where she tried raping me.
    The OP says that she tried to have sex with you and was flirting with you. That's not quite rape.
    And really, does she have the physical capacity to even be able to pose such a threat to you?