User Tag List

View Poll Results: Why are you here?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • To learn more about typology. (MBTI)

11 40.74%
  • To share ideas, thoughs, feelings with others.

22 81.48%
  • To debate interesting topics.

17 62.96%
  • To make online friendships.

14 51.85%
  • To find like minds.

12 44.44%
  • To answer polls.

4 14.81%
  • general mischief and merriment. <<wink>>

14 51.85%
  • other... please specify

5 18.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Alienclock View Post
    Personally, I hope that it is a fun, easy going place, where everyone can just share ideas... and have a nice mix of serious and playful topics. I would like to see it be a place where people who are new to internet forums, and people who are pros, can easily find their way and have fun.
    This pretty much says it all for me. Add in "to learn and grow as a person" and it says everything.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    I do enjoy the fact that Hustler is not here bitching and moaning about those of us with the wrong letter combos (unless we're female or part of his clique). I just wish he didn't come over, since he's such an elitist.

The only hope I have is that Haight will install some skins that help my eyes. I miss the dark skin from INTPc.
    Oh, so you're the one that uses the dark skin. You'll have to wait a bit on that, I'm afraid.

And if you call Hustler's name three times, I'm told that he will appear. So if you want to push that button, do it at INTPc.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

All of those things, plus giving the occasional virtual (non-sexual) spanking.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    All of those things, plus giving the occasional virtual (non-sexual) spanking.

I like polls myself.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    Oh, so you're the one that uses the dark skin. You'll have to wait a bit on that, I'm afraid.
    If your talking TrenZ then count me in too. I like the whole white on dark grey kinda thing. It's better contrast. It's actually supposed to be better for your eyes.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by Alienclock View Post
    shucks that was my long term desire... What are we doing today? Trying to take over the world!
    Taking over the world sounds like a grand plan... Am I the only "kid" here that remembers Pinky and the Brain? "What are we doing tonight Brain? Same thing we do every night Pinky... try to take over the world."

And if you call Hustler's name three times, I'm told that he will appear. So if you want to push that button, do it at INTPc.
    What happens if you call his name only twice? I wonder...

On the more serious note... I only hope for a place for intellectual discussions without too much drama. That's not wishing for too much right?

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    On the more serious note... I only hope for a place for intellectual discussions without too much drama. That's not wishing for too much right?
    "Too much drama" is obviously a subjective issue. However, I think you can expect a less INTP'ish environment here - whatever that mean. Once the novelty wears off, I expect the distinctions to emerge and each site will take on their own direction - as far a "drama" and focus are concerned, anyhow.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Taking over the world sounds like a grand plan... Am I the only "kid" here that remembers Pinky and the Brain? "What are we doing tonight Brain? Same thing we do every night Pinky... try to take over the world."
    Sure. I think of that show everytime someone asks me what I would like to do.
    No. I don't think that is wishing for too much. Actually I am glad you brought it up. I haven't any preconceived notions of anyone, or anyones posts, but I would like to offer, to everyone, if you don't like something feel free NOT to participate in it. That way everyone can enjoy them selves... I would also like to say do not insult people by saying that their threads are crappy... (unless you like drama) so we can all just have our idea of fun.

So if you like a certain type of thread, please create them! People can join in..
    If you don't like drama, just don't get involved with it. And don't create any.

MBTI
    INTP

I was wondering about that - the name is really close to Hastur, after all... it's just the kind of alterations you'd expect after multiple translations.

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by HilbertSpace View Post
    I was wondering about that - the name is really close to Hastur, after all... it's just the kind of alterations you'd expect after multiple translations.
    Precisely.

Has anyone ever told you that you're smart. That reminds me of a poll. *day-dreams*