User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: dinner time

Oberon

I could be a foodie... I am, in a way, when the garden is producing.

MBTI
    yupp

chicken wings
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTj

Taco Soup mmm

garbage

basketti and meat bulbs

MBTI
    ENTJ

Greed, it's 'puh-sketti'. Der.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

Dali

I live alone and, last night, it was bread with omelet and some blackcurrant juice.

Tonight, I'm going to have my supper at home. Fresh, good, home-cooked fare. I'm really hoping it's either of my three favourites; Basmati rice with Chevron stew, Somali-style Spaghetti Bolognaise, or Chapati and a decadently rich Chevron & plantain stew.

Shoga Yaki (Ginger Pork) rice and miso soup. Last night I had Grilled Salmon rice and miso soup and the night before that Sanma (Pacific saury) rice and miso soup...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    i went to culinary school a year ago and cooking is gooooood for my Se. also, last year i made under twenty grand. altho my dream is that some day when i grow up, i'll be rich rich rich! i already have one standing offer from a future doctor who promised me a quarter mill per year. right now i'm leveraging another offer. we'll see how that goes.

but in the meantime, i'm so poor i have to use the public library, and i think the guy sitting next to me is homeless and filled with ebola virus (based on his cough)... so i have to dream of finer things!

but seriously all you have to do in this day and age is go to foodnetwork.com and get a recipe. food is tasty. expensive but tasty. and frozen kroger-brand calamari is NOT high-test.

Since when is the public library to be looked down upon and considered something like crap on the bottom of your shoe? So, does like, any other public venue become something for the poor because there are homeless folks (or people you perceive as homeless folks) hanging about? Would you turn up taking a city bus because it's public and deemed for the poor?

Sorry, just the way that comment you made sounded...well it's just not a good way to approach life. Just because you're going to make a lot of money some day doesn't mean you're better than other folks who make much less than you do. Elitism only isolates you from otherwise interesting people in the end. Remember to maintain humility and try not to look down on those less fortunate than you.

/derail

Anyway, dinner tonight = Mac and Cheese from a box...and steamed broccoli. Maybe some frozen shrimp baked in the oven if I can manage to not let my eyes get too big for my stomach... Jarred peaches for desert.

Yummy.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    blackcurrant juice

MBTI
    GONE

I just threw together some frozen hash potatoes, an egg, a slice of American cheese, and some scoops of cream cheese. Um....yuuuuuuum.

I did discover another stash of German chocolate in the fridge, though! Yeahhhh!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari