User Tag List

First 567

MBTI
    INFP

I only know one other INFP really well (online), and she's awesome. I didn't like her for the first few years that I knew her. We're very similar in how we communicate, and I probably felt like she was taking some part of my identity. Stupid, I know! Talking to her is fun because we get each other's humor. The silliness and wordplay amuses me, and it's nice to really relate to someone. It does suck to see the negative side, the self-doubt and the time spent worrying about not finishing projects instead of actually trying to finish them (especially when they're due in two hours). I now know what it's like to be on the opposite side of the whining and moaning...it makes it harder for me to complain about things!

I've chatted with one other person who I think was an INFP...I liked him at first, but then he started making weird, irrational judgments about me and people he knew. Ugh. Once I linked him to a website for a band I liked, and his response was that he "hated stuck up rich girls" because they're the worst kind of people. I don't know how he got that from the band's bio. It was just about an Armenian a cappella folk band...

MBTI
    infp

Since I'm still not sure if I am an E or an I, I can only say I have loved all ENFP's and INFP's that I have met IRL.

It was like finding my soulmates each and everytime, not sexually or relationship wise, although I was very attracted to an ENFP who was pursuing me, and one of my most enjoyable relationships was with an xNFP (not sure if he was an E or an I either, I think he was an INFP though).
    But just for friendship too.

Infact it has been my insistance that they go test themselves that has proven to me I enjoy meeting my type, since I recognise them so well.

I have always been right too, any person I met IRL who I felt that strong strong connection too, has always turned out to be an NFP.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Since I'm still not sure if I am an E or an I, I can only say I have loved all ENFP's and INFP's that I have met IRL.

It was like finding my soulmates each and everytime, not sexually or relationship wise, although I was very attracted to an ENFP who was pursuing me, and one of my most enjoyable relationships was with an xNFP (not sure if he was an E or an I either, I think he was an INFP though).
    But just for friendship too.

Infact it has been my insistance that they go test themselves that has proven to me I enjoy meeting my type, since I recognise them so well.

I have always been right too, any person I met IRL who I felt that strong strong connection too, has always turned out to be an NFP.

That's really interesting that you are good at ID-ing your own kind (type).

I get along really well with other ESTPs and also ESTJs. My Dad is ESTJ (we thought he was ESTP for years) and a friend of mine at work is ESTJ. I can ID ESTx types pretty well.

I am able to laugh and be lively with ESTx types, which I really enjoy. When it comes to superficial, fun, everyday conversation, there really is nothing like having someone of your own kind to BS with. It's just nice in its own way.

Dali

To add onto my previous post, Fi is generally incredible but, in addition to what I mentioned, you tend to meet a few Fi users that externalise their Fi and expext you to live by their values. It's like unhealthy Fe x 10; confusing and incredibly annoying.
    Last edited by Dali; 03-31-2009 at 12:15 AM.