User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

I don't really discriminate against any particular type. I typically like to interact with guys of my type and a few girls of my type. I avoid some of the ISTJ girls I know just because they drive me insane. But I don't think that has to do with just type.
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

MBTI
    ISFJ

I don't think I've ever met another ENFP irl. The ones around here are tolerable I guess

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I'm sure I've met several INFP's, being a musician and hanging around artists, but I only know of one who is confirmed, and she drives me nuts. I just don't like hearing about the fearies and how the 'other side' is communicating with her.

MBTI
    INTJ

I get on very well with all the INTJs I've ever met.

However, I once nearly got into a fight with one, but that was over a girl. He mistakenly thought I was interested in his girlfriend. The feud lasted a number of years - I say feud it was more like a simmering disagreement. He has since fully apologised for his behaviour and we now get along very well.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

I'm not infatuated, no. But im ok with them aslong as they control themselves.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    ENTP

I either get along really well with them or I canít stand them- - it all depends upon the arrogance level.

One of my closest friends is an ENTJ female, and my best friend is an ENFJ with a 52% on the F, so she is pretty T around me. One of my brotherís closest friends is an ENTJ and he is around a lot. We started off being really rude to each other, and that grew into a friendship some how. My old debate partner was also an ENTJ and we got along famously. I work for his parents and his mom is an ENxJ. These are the ENTJs I know well that lack arrogance. I also know these sibling ENTJs that I did mock trial with, and I want to kick them. They are the most unbearably arrogant people in my age group that I have ever come in contact with. We arenít in each otherís fan club, but we keep it civil enough.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Very much so.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    I'm sure I've met several INFP's, being a musician and hanging around artists, but I only know of one who is confirmed, and she drives me nuts. I just don't like hearing about the fearies and how the 'other side' is communicating with her.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

I think it's funny when INFPs call each other odd. Particularly IRL. Or when solitary INTPs I know say "she's so quiet". I laugh with love.

There is a lot difference within type as well - I've met extremely socially awkward and shy INTPs and very confident but aloof INTPs and just plain social and gregarious INTPs.

The thing is, most introverted types just aren't as interested in making friends or digging into the social landscape to even see if they like or want to be friends with another person.

I know a good number of INTPs and INFPs irl and mostly they neither get along nor not get along. There's just no (mutual) chemistry period. The type-sharers don't even necessarily see parts of themselves in the other. Even if they do, it's not necessarily something that sparks further interest or kinship.

I know one of my INTP friends sees nothing in common and is not particularly drawn towards another INTP friend of mine. In fact, she finds some of the other INTP's extreme (and type relatable characteristics) like being perpetually late and being lost in her own headsp ace to be turn-offs. The perpetually late INTP likes the other INTP a lot though.

However, the perpetually and spacey INTP and my INFP ex-roommate get along surprisingly well. They have much more in common in terms of how they see themselves as well as personality wise.

I could *TOTALLY* see how for ENTPs "there can only be one!" The highlander effect! I know LadyPinkington said this is her take on fellow INFJs.

It makes sense that at least on paper, the more extroverted, social and friendly types like each other - ENFP, ESFP, ENFJ, ESFJ.
    ‚ÄúIf you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.‚ÄĚ ‚Äē Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ‚Äē Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    I

Honestly, I really don't know too many people of my type. Despite it being so common, I really can't tell you a single other ISTJ that I've labeled. But I see personalities that I get along better with, namely IxFP.

MBTI
    INTP

I do really like other INTPs, except usually not romantically. I always enjoy other INxx types. I feel drawn to them, like there's a secret language/connection or something.
    Something Witty