User Tag List

First 12345 Last

I like INFJs a lot, often feel an instant connection. The only thing that annoys me especially about online INFJs is that they are prone to whining and pointing out all their weaknesses that other people might not have spotted yet. Come on, cheer up people!

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Here's my sweeping generalization:

I'm perceiving a pattern that Fi itself seems to dislike the company of more Fi.
    I generally like EFPs and most IFPs but the latter sometimes make me want to kill a kitten when they go into Fi-verdrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    I generally like EFPs and most IFPs but the latter sometimes make me want to kill a kitten when they go into Fi-verdrive.
    What does that look like?

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    What does that look like?
    A barely-dormant volcano.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...i know it sounds weird to say but i think they're the coolest...i never get tired of talking to them...they know how to listen and talk and have interesting things to say and never get lost with the randomness and they're funny and silly and know how to throw attitude....they're totally my favorite...haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

, same. At first I was scared to find people who were the same type, but really I love you guys. And when I come on here, I probably look forward to the ENFPs the most.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I don't believe I've met an INFP in real life. I do enjoy reading what they have to say online, but the same goes for other types as well. I don't like it when they get overly defensive though.
    There is something special in other INFPs of course and I feel a certain kinship with them.

Enneagram
    1w2

I usually get along with most other Fe dominants, really easy to talk to and get to know better.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Absolutely love 'em. The energy that we together can generate is just bound to result in a party and everyone's invited. Makes me feel like I finally don't have to hold back, I can be as silly as I wanna be. Yes we can get to the point where even I have to barf due to the overabundance of gooeyness, but most of the time its more of a joke than for real and then it's just awesome. And even the guys, who are imo a lot more misschievous than we are (), are awesome to hang out with. The only real danger is that you thoroughly exhaust each other in a very fun way and you feel absolutely no longer grounded (not that we ever were anyways)
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    And when I come on here, I probably look forward to the ENFPs the most.
    Me, too

When they're mature and not overly flaky, they're awesome for reasons others describe. Otherwise, "Hey, let's make plans.." "Okay! *blows off phone calls*"

A very good friend of mine is hardcore ENFP, but she's more dependable than others I've met. We've always been able to be open and honest with each other while also having lots of stupid fun.