I am opening this thread to serve as place where J can discuss the ways of organising things.
Also I am sure that Ps will probably roll eyes because of some posts.
But they are free to use the thread if they have something smart to say.
Some of them could even find this thread to be quite enlightening/useful.
I will ask a few general questions to start the conversation.
1. How to you measure what is order and what disorder?
For an example how do you measure if you room is clean and odrerly and what has to happen for you to think that it is not?
As I do things I create disorder and if I can't get things back in original place in less then 10 minutes the place in in status of disorder.
2. How you deal with situations where people don't want to accept solution because it takes alot of time, energy and planning? (or they are just reckless)
3. Do you make lists on paper or you are keeping everything in your head ?
(In the case that there is no too much facts and complexity in a situation)
4. What do you think about idea that organisation is the key to adapting ?
5. How much organisation is too much organisation?
6. Why do you want things organised in the first place?
There is no need to answer all question.