User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Same here. It gives me an anxious feeling.
    Haha, good, I'm not the only one who feels that way.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i think i've said this somewhere on here but really loud sneezes make me mad...i think because i hate to get startled...and it just seems so unnecessary.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    i think i've said this somewhere on here but really loud sneezes make me mad...i think because i hate to get startled...and it just seems so unnecessary.
    haha. what if they can't help it?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh.. i'm just mad for a sec...and it doesn't matter if they can help it...being startled just makes me mad...haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I'm the opposite, I hate when people hold in and muffle their sneezes. It's like their head should be exploding from holding in all that pressure.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Things that annoy me are people who hurt my loved ones (although I'm a hypocrite, because I hurt them unintentionally at times).

My stepdad and mom are SO naiive. They take everything at face-value and that's how they get taken for granted in way? So I always step in and do my wonder-woman, super-man tricks, usually by being a little abrasive to those who do hurt them. What annoys me more is when they get mad at me for it. That's ok, because it's all about intentions, and I see their point.

I wouldn't mind digging up some brass knuckles and taking care of business when needed tho.

roommates who don't pick up after themselves without you whining at them.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

oh.. i'm just mad for a sec...and it doesn't matter if they can help it...being startled just makes me mad...haha
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    people who pull the "stop requested" thing at the last stop
    What if the driver is a complete nut who would drive past it without letting you off if you didn't ring the bell?

I've had drivers assume the bus was empty, not notice me sitting in the back, and start heading back to the bus barns until I piped up and said "Hey, where're you going?"

And then there are the n00b drivers who you have to give directions to because they've never driven the route and haven't a clue where the stops are.

Of course neither of these is as annoying as the incredibly-strict-adherent-to-the-'rules' drivers, who won't stop unless you pull the cord/press the button. Ever had one of those psychos? I did once, I was on a bus packed full of people and had to stand in the front. Since I was up there I asked the driver to let me off at the next stop, and the bitch ignored me! I said "Whoa, I want off!" as we whisked past the stop and she just kept her mouth shut. Then she muttered something about the big light on her dash not being on, and something else about standing behind the yellow line.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I hate it when people try to control others, I hate it when people try to opress their views on others, I hate when people try to change others, and tell them their views are wrong. I hate it when people abuse their power, it ticks me off so much.

I don't like it when someone is ridiculously close minded to the point that you can't even have a conversation with them without them interjected to critisize you. I seem to associate this with J-ness, so most of the people I am around are P's because they are open minded like me and I can unwind, whereas some J's keep me in my cage, and I don't feel comfortable being myself, even though I am around them, even when they don't like it.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?