User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Smile

when people say "erks my nerves" - I have a visceral reaction to it, which is undoubtedly what "erks my nerves" means

but for me to admit that "saying erks my nerves, erks my nerves". and uttering that phrase twice myself?

I may just wind up in a hospital. :eek:
    Everything is dangerous, my dear fellow. If it wasn't so, life wouldn't be worth living. - Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Anyone with constant drama that they refuse to take steps to resolve.

People who don't understand that I need to sit facing the door (restaurants..etc)

People who walk behind me.

People who drive *right* next to me.

People who talk non-stop, unless they are toddlers and even then I have a limit.

People in motorized carts at Walmart.

Helicopter parents.

Close talkers and loud talkers.

Excessive scents, excessive noise and light.

People who are constantly late and see no need to change.

Loud, jacked up trucks and SUV's. There is absolutely NO reason to inflict that on the rest of us. You off road? Great. Last I checked the expressway is not off roading.

Horrible parents. Parents who won't parent. Parents who think they are entitled to be that way and the people who excuse and allow their behavior.

General flakiness and those Geico commercials with the eyes on money.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post

People who ask for help on an emotional situation and then don't follow it, but do come back to whine some more and ask for more advice. Press repeat and do this for several months (some even years). There's a word for it: Emotional Vampire. You just wanna duck everytime you see them.
    Good grief, I know someone like that. I only speak to her online, but still, it is so very annoying. I have started countering it, by telling her my problems before she even has a chance or just talking nonsense.

MBTI
    yupp

diagraming sentences, ok so I haven't had to do this since sophmore year of highschool. But it did not help at all with structuring and was a fucking waste of time.

People saying you shouldn't smoke it will stunt your growth! I'm 5'7 and 22 or aren't you too young to be smoking/drinking once again I'm 22. sometimes I hate looking young, it's annoying. I don't get how I look 12 but still manage to be tall, it makes no sense.

People who I'm trying to pass are going the same speed as me and I'm like I don't want to walk next to them as I don't know them but if I walk behind them it will be awkward and if i walk in front it will be awkward.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP

Anyone with constant drama that they refuse to take steps to resolve.

People who don't understand that I need to sit facing the door (restaurants..etc)

People who walk behind me.

People who drive *right* next to me.

People who talk non-stop, unless they are toddlers and even then I have a limit.

People in motorized carts at Walmart.

Helicopter parents.

Close talkers and loud talkers.

Excessive scents, excessive noise and light.

People who are constantly late and see no need to change.

Loud, jacked up trucks and SUV's. There is absolutely NO reason to inflict that on the rest of us. You off road? Great. Last I checked the expressway is not off roading.

Horrible parents. Parents who won't parent. Parents who think they are entitled to be that way and the people who excuse and allow their behavior.

General flakiness and those Geico commercials with the eyes on money.

wow i agree almost 100% with this list, plus a few of my own.

phone calls

people who drive vehicles with diesel engines that arnt tuned properly

news anchor's and day time tv show hosts

immigrants who refuse to learn the language of their new home country

religeous/athiest add campaign battles

radio commercials

getting a 5$ drink 99% full of ice at the movies

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
    people who drive vehicles with diesel engines that arnt tuned properly
    Ugh that smell and sound.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Cosmetics/haircare commercials with idiotic slogans. "Repairs the DNA of the hair" ...... seriously. Die.

People who complain constantly yet do nothing to fix the the situation/thing.

People who constantly ask me if something is ready, yet it isn't ready because they haven't handled their share of the job.

People who make remarks of my eating habits while I'm eating. And stare too.
    People who comment that I should eat more because I'm too skinny.

People who start ranting to the cashier person about something that isn't the cashier's fault. And people who want a double check on the price... again.

Manipulative behavior.

Being told: "Let the men handle it".

Quote Originally Posted by something boring View Post
    Very long talking-only commercials, especially when I'm busy, and particularly with very detailed tasks. It's weird, but I have a hard time tuning out human voices. I feel like I have to listen, even though logically, I know I don't. It's very frustrating to feel like the nonsense the commercials are spouting could be pushing out useful information... i.e.... Did I add spike to that? Is my QC going to fail??
    I have a gard time tuning out people's voices too. So:
    people who constantly chatter and snigger and snigger some more during a lecture.

The same people who do it even louder while we're doing tasks and I'm trying to concentrate.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by sade View Post

(1) Cosmetics/haircare commercials with idiotic slogans. "Repairs the DNA of the hair" ...... seriously. Die.

(2) People who complain constantly yet do nothing to fix the the situation/thing.

(3) Manipulative behavior.
    The three above Sade stated really piss me off.

(1) Because I completed 3 out of 4 years of a B.S. in Biology (before I changed my major to MIS, dipshit!) and have known for years that our hair, no matter how pretty or nice, is dead, it ikeratin, the same stuff alligator scales are made of, and damn it no slime in a bottle will repair the fu*%ing hair's DNA. Idiots!

(2) Don't get me started on this one. Stop whining! Stop playing the role of the victim. Get your carcass off the ground, stand up for yourself, make a damn decision as to what you want to do with your life and what will make you happy, do it, accept responsibility for yourself, and grow up. I cannot tolerate being blamed for other people's issues.

(3) Good luck trying to manipulate me. I hope you have really good health insurance and that an ambulance isn't too far away when you try.

---AND NOW A FEW MORE-------

(4) Organizations that state they value leadership and innovation, yet promote the most incompetent insiders time and time again.

(5) Pushy salespeople. I post a straight arm and hold my hand up in their face if they even start walking toward me anymore. I am way too busy for that crap.

(6) Telemarketers!!!! Arrrrgrgggghhhh!!!!!!

(7) Bad service in a restaurant. I used to wait tables for years, and gave all my customers 5 star service. I go out to eat maybe once per week, and when I get shite service it pisses me off. When it happens I call the server over and give them a heads up (politely, unless something awful happened) as to what they did/didn't do. I still tip them a few bucks, but no more than 10-15%. If I get good or above average service I tip HUGE because I know how hard the job is and I appreciate the effort.

(8) Pretentious people, in any walk of life. None of us are any better than anybody else. Some might act better, some might be smarter, some more wealthy, whatever, we all deserve to treat others and to be treated with common human decency. When I encounter anyone with a holier than thou attitude I go out of my way to tell them to get over themselves.

+1 to Amargith's "Emotional Vampires" too. Ha! Lovely expression that is!!!

MBTI
    INTP

People who will stand around in my office verbally backstabbing others while apparently perceiving me as a piece of the decor.

People who take over a project, dump it on my desk with little information and no history, leave for China for a week, then email me first thing Monday morning asking about the status. (Hmm -maybe that's why my nickname is "detective")

People who scream at their children in public.

People who stop to gab in the grocery store while blocking the entire aisle.

A wintry snow/rain mix

Black jellybeans

MBTI
    INFP

When people accuse me of having a poor a sense of humor.

Just because I don't find you amusing doesn't mean that I'm lacking an appreciation of humor.