First 123412 Last

MBTI
    nnja
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    People who ban dancing bananas from their blogs.
    Dancing bananas are awesome, aren't they?
    "Don�t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman

[SIGPIC]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/evillinclinations/fortune45.gif[/SIGPIC]

...and yes, I'm still on about that...

MBTI
    INTP

The following annoying commercials:

The Glade Lady, who for some reason feels that admitting you bought a drugstore candle is tantamount to committing capital murder.

FreeCreditReport.com guy and his band

Whatever commercial that is with the "Oh-oh-oh Ordinary Day" song

When people insist on controlling how YOU watch tv because they have a preference. Ie. "NO TALKING UNTIL THE END OF THE SHOW!" or "WE HAVE TO WATCH WITH THE LIGHTS OUT!"
    Something Witty

MBTI
    nnja
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

Hmm... anyone doing anything behind me freaks me out.

I have to agree with this one. Sometimes even things obviously intended as jokes will bug me if they don't land quite right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Off base comments, even ones that really have no ill intent piss me off.
    Very long talking-only commercials, especially when I'm busy, and particularly with very detailed tasks. It's weird, but I have a hard time tuning out human voices. I feel like I have to listen, even though logically, I know I don't. It's very frustrating to feel like the nonsense the commercials are spouting could be pushing out useful information... i.e.... Did I add spike to that? Is my QC going to fail??

The awful things people do to each other

deliberately mean or deceitful actions

not being able to fit the words, "Can I call you back? I'm at work..." into a 45 minute conversation

Not being able to find what I need, which I kind of struggle with

waking up late, and being late

running out of things I need/use regularly

UNINVITED HOUSEGUESTS!!!!!!!!

text messages and phone calls at 2AM that are not emergent in nature

yelling

Ummm.... Yeah, I guess that works...
    "Don�t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman

[SIGPIC]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/evillinclinations/fortune45.gif[/SIGPIC]

...and yes, I'm still on about that...

MBTI
    GONE

When someone does something wrong and you both know it and they need to do something to make it up to you - i.e. pay for something they broke, buy you a drink, etc. and instead of being graceful about it, they try to haggle or bargain with you or whine.

People who are so stuck feeling sorry for themselves that they waste all their time and are a drag to be around.

People who can't take responsibility for their actions.

People who mistake being rude with being a "strong person".
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Dali

Envy that's couched in stupid logic. e.g. saying I hate people that drive SUVs because of blah blah blah then you turn around and litter. If you're so effing concerned about the environment, one should also live by those ideals instead of being a hypocrite about it and looking for a way to justify your bloody envy. I'm shaking with 'extra-peeveness' as I write this. And no, I don't drive an SUV.

People reading over my shoulder.

Having something explained to me three times when I got it the first time. I think I may have "I'm slow, please repeat" monogrammed on my forehead.

Lack of courtesy.

more to come.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Whining.

violaine

- Strong perfumes.
    - Most incense. I can smell it a block away.
    - Coming home from a night out with my hair smelling of cigarette smoke, bleh! I always have to wash it before I can go to sleep.
    - Having to talk with that one friend who never lets me get off the phone because she's unloading for two hours straight about all of her problems.

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    - Having to talk with that one friend who never lets me get off the phone because she's unloading for two hours straight about all of her problems.
    I just got a 4pg email (when converted to msword)... a FOUR-PAGE EMAIL!

violaine

^Good grief! I am annoyed for you!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

when people mistreat animals coz they are too lazy to learn how to treat them properly or worse, just coz they can

hypocrits. I realize that everyone sometimes is a hypocrite, but I really really try my best not to fall into that trap. The worst is when someone is loudly complaining about something they themselves are known for doing as well.

Intolerance. Who the f** are you to decide that someone else should follow your rules anyways, or otherwise they're: morons, idiots, evil, not worthy, you name it

people talking to me who are standing half a meter away while I'm sitting down.

Men who insist on doing everything for me even if its impractical, coz I'm a woman. Makes me feel like a 5-year old who's not allowed to do anything by her own.

Incidentely, being controlled, checked up on and judged on what/how I did something and why, especially if I have no bond with you and see no reason for it.

Being forced to do something at a time when I don't feel like it, just because you consider it right, and especially when you just order me about. At least add please, and give me the choice to accomodate you. You'll find me quite eager to please. (note: exceptions on this rule do exist, especially while teasing/having fun with friends)

People who have a need to humiliate others in public just coz they are bored or want to entertain 'their audience'

People who ask for help on an emotional situation and then don't follow it, but do come back to whine some more and ask for more advice. Press repeat and do this for several months (some even years). There's a word for it: Emotional Vampire. You just wanna duck everytime you see them.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”