User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    GONE

If you want to do something solo and not involve meeting other people, just hit the beaches. CA, FL, even the outer banks in NC. Tampa, FL is cheaper than Miami and more family oriented/laid back. I love Miami though and there are lots of cheap hotels. Or you could visit a friend.

If I were planning on an introverted solo vacation, I would pick a place that either I was interested in potentially moving to to scope it out OR I would do something where the weather and scenery were lovely and all I had to do is walk outside to feel like I'm on vacation.

If you want to be real incognito, pick a less popular town that has even cheaper rates for food and lodging.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    XXFP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    If you want to do something solo and not involve meeting other people, just hit the beaches. CA, FL, even the outer banks in NC. Tampa, FL is cheaper than Miami and more family oriented/laid back. I love Miami though and there are lots of cheap hotels. Or you could visit a friend.

If I were planning on an introverted solo vacation, I would pick a place that either I was interested in potentially moving to to scope it out OR I would do something where the weather and scenery were lovely and all I had to do is walk outside to feel like I'm on vacation.

If you want to be real incognito, pick a less popular town that has even cheaper rates for food and lodging.
    I just have a ticket for one! It's not that I'm averse to meeting other people.

It's either Miami of San Diego so far. Or be productive, do more work at home, and save money...
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    I just have a ticket for one! It's not that I'm averse to meeting other people.

It's either Miami of San Diego so far. Or be productive, do more work at home, and save money...
    I've visited both and I approve! The weather is nice in both places but the vibe and scene is very different.

Since you have the ticket for a year - I'd keep scoping for the best vacation package deals with hotel/car or see if one of your friends gets transplanted to a sunny destination.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari