User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Well, we have a great night life/clubbing scene downtown and strewn about the country. Great shopping malls. Great beaches. Sea World. Balboa park (huge museum and San Diego Zoo). Random local events that we often have, depends when you come down. Baseball games downtown. And the FORMER attraction of TJ being right next door. Again, don't go there...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

If Hawaii is not an option, you have to go to California ...

MBTI
    IsTP

Lincoln, Nebraska.

Just imagine seeing all those fields of corn up close.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Miami, FL is no hole in the ground either. God I love Miami.

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    Lincoln, Nebraska.

Just imagine seeing all those fields of corn up close.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

No cooler city in the US than San Francisco. Its vibe is totally laid back and open minded. I don't think any US city can compare. The people are very warm and accepting, meaning you can go into a bar and actual befriend genuine and interesting characters in the course of a night. If you want to go to the beach, they're up and down the coast, it's just too cold to swim. Santa Cruz (another cool city) and the Redwoods are just a few hours south and the drive is beautiful. Unlike LA, highway travel is incredibly fast. Even rush hour is reasonable, so you can cover a lot of distance in a short amount of time, which is critical when you have so much you can do with yourself.

LA sucks, sorry... It's fun if you like to drink at seedy strip clubs along Sunset (actually a lot of fun!). But it takes forever to get to the beach and traffic is ALWAYS a problem. It's also dirty... Very dirty...

It depends what you see yourself doing though. When I go to a new city, I want to do what the people who live there do. I can't stand being a tourist and seeing touristy crap.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

San Francisco is too flamboyant and flaming in your face liberal for me to ever live there, but the scenery is beautiful if you like frequent fog obscuring the sun of the "sunshine state". It's also just a bit too "cool" up there, whereas you're much more likely to have nice warm temperatures in and out of the water here in southern CA .

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    LA, fool

actually, San Francisco if you don't mind the cold.
    Well, the first step is admitting it.

OP: How about fabulous Detroit, Michigan?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by SurlyAdam View Post
    No cooler city in the US than San Francisco. Its vibe is totally laid back and open minded. I don't think any US city can compare. The people are very warm and accepting, meaning you can go into a bar and actual befriend genuine and interesting characters in the course of a night. If you want to go to the beach, they're up and down the coast, it's just too cold to swim. Santa Cruz (another cool city) and the Redwoods are just a few hours south and the drive is beautiful. Unlike LA, highway travel is incredibly fast. Even rush hour is reasonable, so you can cover a lot of distance in a short amount of time, which is critical when you have so much you can do with yourself.

LA sucks, sorry... It's fun if you like to drink at seedy strip clubs along Sunset (actually a lot of fun!). But it takes forever to get to the beach and traffic is ALWAYS a problem. It's also dirty... Very dirty...

It depends what you see yourself doing though. When I go to a new city, I want to do what the people who live there do. I can't stand being a tourist and seeing touristy crap.

There is some major traffic in San Fran, too.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ENTP

san diego is nice i guess but it reminds me of army pricks
    besides, going to TJ is the worst thing you can do
    too many dead dogs, homeless children, random cows, and dirty cops. not to mention the ugly hookers. dont do it D:
    its a dirt poor city and the beaches are disgusting

LA is only fun if you like to party, go to clubs, enjoy paraphernalia, and have lots of money to spend

san fran is full of hippies and hipsters. then again, i never really got to see much of it.

id opt for wyoming >_>
    She talks pretty but says mean things