User Tag List

View Poll Results: If you had to choose, which would you be?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Werewolf

25 49.02%
  • Vampire

26 50.98%
First 34567 Last

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    My family has me very stressed and work has been mostly dissecting tedious code structures written with little consistency. Deciphering it is akin to the pain one might feel trying to translate the rambling writing of a 5-year-old into a thesis paper. It dominates my mind and has been giving me a serious brain-fogging headache.
    Why do I get this unsettling feeling that you are about to actually turn into a Werewolf? Don't look at the moon, man.

Big furry ferocious fun is my current leaning, except I really don't want to scare the forest creatures.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jasz View Post
    sinking my teeth in a woman's neck for a living? where do i sign up?
    Two words, animal magnetism. If you are a werewolf then she'll be biting your neck.

Just chain yourself up once a month.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little hermit crab too!

MBTI
    INFP

Last edited by JivinJeffJones; 09-12-2007 at 02:11 PM.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
    Why do I get this unsettling feeling that you are about to actually turn into a Werewolf? Don't look at the moon, man.
    So long as he doesn't try to bite me, I'm good.

How much control would he have in werewolf form, though? *decides to carry around silver throwing stars instead of steel ones*
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    No, no, no, no!!!

Stargazer Garou!! Peace loving martial artist who sacres seven shades out of vampires cause he can kick their ass and the only reason he hasn't is cause they haven't done anything YET to warrant it!

It was much fun playing the only Garou in the middle of all those sissies with hankerchiefs!
    I see that is from Werewolf: The Apocalypse. I've only really played one crappy World of Darkness campaign. It seems to me that with WoD, either you have a shitty campaign or an amazing campaign: there is no in between.

Have you played Vampire:The Masquerade - Bloodlines? What a brilliant game!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    I played it once about 13 years ago when I was dating an emo goth. (And this was pre-emo. Premo?) As a result, it has the same wrong associations with me that anime once did, until I saw some non-premo anime.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    I see that is from Werewolf: The Apocalypse. I've only really played one crappy World of Darkness campaign. It seems to me that with WoD, either you have a shitty campaign or an amazing campaign: there is no in between.

I agree with out about the PnP WoD games, and about Bloodlines. Bloodlines ranks among the best RPGs I've played - one of very few that actually deserves the name.

I started a thread a while back on INTPc that was sort of fishing to find out if there was interest in setting up a VoIP based regular gaming session. One of the big problems a lot of us have, I think, is finding a regular group of compatible gamers. It's been a while since I've done the WoD ones, and I've never gotten the cance to play Werewolf yet, but I'd still be interested in seeing if we could set something up.
    JBS Haldane's Four Stages of Scientific Theories:

1. This is worthless nonsense.
    2. This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view.
    3. This is true, but quite unimportant.
    4. I always said so.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Werewolf. No contest.

Vampires are fading violets. They suck BIG time. Oh and the whole emo/ goth thing.... vampires have a tendancy for the whole hankerchief up the sleeve. Very effete. Not cool. Decidedly not cool.

Besides, dogs rule!

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    A vampire, from Underworld.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Werewolf, definitely. And the waking up naked in the forest covered in blood is supposed to be a con? Hardly. A quick wash takes care of any of the bad parts about that.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I played it once about 13 years ago when I was dating an emo goth. (And this was pre-emo. Premo?) As a result, it has the same wrong associations with me that anime once did, until I saw some non-premo anime.
    I'd say that would have to be the one pitfall surrounding PnP games, especially WoD more than other: LARP'ing. Other than that, it is some primo shit.

Quote Originally Posted by HilbertSpace View Post
    I agree with out about the PnP WoD games, and about Bloodlines. Bloodlines ranks among the best RPGs I've played - one of very few that actually deserves the name.

I started a thread a while back on INTPc that was sort of fishing to find out if there was interest in setting up a VoIP based regular gaming session. One of the big problems a lot of us have, I think, is finding a regular group of compatible gamers. It's been a while since I've done the WoD ones, and I've never gotten the cance to play Werewolf yet, but I'd still be interested in seeing if we could set something up.
    Since you have played Bloodlines, I wholeheartedly recommend Planescape: Torment and Baldur's Gate 2+expansion. The former of the two, ranking as my favourite RPG of all time.

VoIP could be interesting. Certainly, I wouldn't mind trying out a practice session for a game. Instead of getting to know everyone at the fabled inn, I guess we'll have to get to know everyone in a night club or down by the beach, etc.