User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

I don't wear any. It's too strong for my liking and my workplace has a "no perfume" policy anyway. It's one of those luxury items that I don't miss.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Perfume? Hmm, i think i have a bottle somewhere, only tend to wear it when i notice the bottle previous to leaving for a social event of some sort. Gift several years ago.
    is it called Taboo?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INxP

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    is it called Taboo?
    No, Diable Bleu.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

When I'm in meetings all day, I just use this incredible scrub because it is amazing for softening skin, as well it smells clean, professional and girly all day. The smell reminds me of crisp white collars and deep brown leather pumps.

A dear friend brought back The First Fragrance: Lolita Lempicka for me from an exchange in Europe, I've been hooked on it since! This is for everyday wear.

For partying, going out, generally making mischief, Stella by Stella McCartney. Ladies, go try this one. Trust me

"Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

MBTI
    INTP

Bvlgari Omnia
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleToes View Post
    When I'm in meetings all day, I just use this incredible scrub because it is amazing for softening skin, as well it smells clean, professional and girly all day. The smell reminds me of crisp white collars and deep brown leather pumps.
    Vanilla and bergamot...yummy. That I may need to find, as I'm fond of Earl Grey tea more for the scent than the flavor.

Also, I seem to remember that vanilla is one of the scents men find attractive.

MBTI
    IsTP

I'm embarrassed to say.. Axe PHEONIX!
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    INFx

Quote Originally Posted by norepinephrine View Post
    Vanilla and bergamot...yummy. That I may need to find, as I'm fond of Earl Grey tea more for the scent than the flavor.

I just LOVE bergamot and Earl Grey! So fresh and "elegant"!

Surprisingly, I don't like a lot of vanilla in my perfume. But if it's subtle and mixed well with other ingredients, then I'm fine with it.

V U L V A

*disclaimer: not for kiddies
    [yesh, upped the chance of young'ens clicking on the link..muhahaha]

MBTI
    INFx

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    I'm embarrassed to say.. Axe PHEONIX!
    Hey, no need to be embarrassed about any scent that you like. Smell is a very subjective and mysterious sense (which is part of the reason why I think it's so interesting), and scents always mix differently with each person's body chemistry, so even if a scent is unpopular or out of fashion, etc., because it doesn't work on a lot of people, it still might smell great on some people.

What I find interesting is how popular a lot of Chanel perfumes are and how No.5 is supposed to be associated with the very concept of elegance and class. But all I can smell is baby powder, soap, vanilla badly mixed in, and something sort of bitter during the opening note. It just smells awful on me. Needless to say, I personally really hate Chanel No. 5 and I don't care if it was Marilyn Monroe's favourite perfume.