MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Default ESTJ female + INTP male

What do you all think? Good match?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INTP

If you want to continually be passive-aggressively asserting your need for independence as long as you're together, sure. I only know 1 or 2 ESTJs, but they are not very understanding of the idea of different ways of doing things, and they are big believers in "motivating" you to do things their way. It might work if you are someone who wants to turn all your decision-making over to another person, though.

I kind of wonder if the "Jon and Kate Plus 8" couple is ESTJ/INTP, but I haven't watched it that many times.
    Something Witty

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    If you want to continually be passive-aggressively asserting your need for independence as long as you're together, sure. I only know 1 or 2 ESTJs, but they are not very understanding of the idea of different ways of doing things, and they are big believers in "motivating" you to do things their way. It might work if you are someone who wants to turn all your decision-making over to another person, though.

I kind of wonder if the "Jon and Kate Plus 8" couple is ESTJ/INTP, but I haven't watched it that many times.
    thanks
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My dad (INTP) has been married to an ESTJ for almost 8 years. They have had their rocky moments, but nothing is stopping their love. It can work, don't let MBTI prevent you from pursuing them.

What Tallulah said is true, you will need to make it clear what you want to happen and things like that.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    What do you all think? Good match?
    LOL
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTJ

Just picturing the ESTJ I know (I possibly know more, but she's the official definition of one) with the many INTPs I have known makes me crack up!! She'd eat them alive! Actually, remembering when I lived with her and one of the INTPs, it was an interesting friendship. He'd tease her for being really strict and she got on with him fine; there were definite moments of teasing flirtation between them all the time but I honestly don't think it would ever have developed. INTPs don't really like forthright women, I have noticed... Plus god knows what this ESTJ wants from a man; she's always dissatisfied with the men around her but complains there's no-one decent out there. She wants the true definition of a macho man with status (her current ideal guy is a cage fighter, bouncer and full-time lawyer as well...) What type's that? ENTJ?

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Just picturing the ESTJ I know (I possibly know more, but she's the official definition of one) with the many INTPs I have known makes me crack up!! She'd eat them alive! Actually, remembering when I lived with her and one of the INTPs, it was an interesting friendship. He'd tease her for being really strict and she got on with him fine; there were definite moments of teasing flirtation between them all the time but I honestly don't think it would ever have developed. INTPs don't really like forthright women, I have noticed... Plus god knows what this ESTJ wants from a man; she's always dissatisfied with the men around her but complains there's no-one decent out there. She wants the true definition of a macho man with status (her current ideal guy is a cage fighter, bouncer and full-time lawyer as well...) What type's that? ENTJ?
    Awsome