Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Strawman. Any form of consensual sex between sane adults is acceptable to me.

Just to be clear, are you avoiding conceding my point?
    It's a scientific fact that the purpose of sex is for pro-creation. You don't pro-create by swallowing or by anal penetration. And looking at sex as an "expression of love" is not the product of rational thought, either.

If pedophilia is a disease, then homosexuality should still be considered one, as well. When all is said and done, homosexuality is abnormal. I'm not against gay people, but if I'm not against gay people, I don't think it's right for me to be against pedophiles, either.

Homosexuality and sodomy were once looked upon as acts that warrant the death penalty in certain cultures. Since then, times have changed, and people found loopholes around the more conventional thought patterns and transformed them into ideas that view the act as more acceptable. Judging by this trend, it is entirely logical that loopholes will be found to warrant acceptance of attraction to children.

Why am I the only person who is noticing this stuff?

EDIT: And you have contradicted yourself by saying "acceptable to me," clearly indicating your bias. I thought we were talking about being rational.

EDIT: Apparently, Athenian is the only one who sees where I'm getting at.

MBTI
    INTJ

OMG, my vanity got me into a trolling discussion.

If anyone apart from Uberfuhrer finds that he has made one or more points in post #50 that is worthy of response from me, speak up and I'll reply to them in the interest of the aforementioned vanity. Otherwise I intend to start practicing what I preached in post #35.

MBTI
    ISTP

Divergence between children and homosexuality occurs in the concept that a child is unable to make a fully cognizant decisions at that age. It does not have to do with the relative morality of the act.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w6

The death penalty becoming less acceptable doesn't automatically make what the penalty was for more acceptable.

With every additional post you make, it looks more like you're masquerading a desire for children under the pretense that this started out as a rational logic thread. Even someone playing Devil's advocate would typically display some balkiness with this subject; you've whole-heartedly embraced it.

Perhaps you need to go find a different forum for your hobby.
    "One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor." - George Carlin

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Naem View Post
    With every additional post you make, it looks more like you're masquerading a desire for children
    Oh, he's probably not a pedophile. He's just trolling. Ignore him.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Naem View Post
    The death penalty becoming less acceptable doesn't automatically make what the penalty was for more acceptable.

With every additional post you make, it looks more like you're masquerading a desire for children under the pretense that this started out as a rational logic thread. Even someone playing Devil's advocate would typically display some balkiness with this subject; you've whole-heartedly embraced it.

Perhaps you need to go find a different forum for your hobby.
    As I already said, I don't agree or disagree with pedophilia. And I find children particularly appalling to the senses, so I cannot possibly be aroused by them.

And how do you know that kids are incapable of enjoying sexual experience?

I highly recommend that if you don't want your kids molested, then you should teach them about sex early on in their lives. When kids ask where babies come from, I think they should know the truth. Teach children about pedophilia so that they'll know why they shouldn't talk to strangers.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

*chuckles at the judgments seeing where the judging and the judged are coming from* Misunderstandings are fun to observe sometimes...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w6

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    *chuckles at the judgments seeing where the judging and the judged are coming from* Misunderstandings are fun to observe sometimes...
    [/me Drives a big 'Eat Me' cake just big enough to hide a Lincoln over the now flat cat.]
    "One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor." - George Carlin

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Penny for your thoughts?

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Penny for your thoughts?
    Man, you're cheap too That's clearly worth at least two cents.