Honestly I've discovered that most men who like short girls, like short girls out of a need to dominate.
All four and a half feet of me says "Fuck that noise."
Damn you shorties. :steam: lol
Yeah, I figured my height put some guys off because it made them feel less macho, but what sucks is that is pretty similiar to why I want a tall guy, since I don't like feeling macho, which happens far too often at my height.
being a kind of short guy (5'5") my thoughts/opinions are...
1. typically shorter males are at a disadvantage because taller females don't want someone shorter then them
2. shorter males are pissed because the tall guys are taking all the short girls... so, they try to go after the tall girls due to the smaller pool of shorter girls.
3. tall girls are also pissed because they want someone taller then them but all those guys who are taller then them are busy hooking up with the shorter girls
4. the tall guys are happy because they have more female choices to choose from
5. short girls are also happy because most guys are taller than them, so they have a wide array of choices
6. short guys are seen and treated as more inferior then taller guys (during adolescence).
7. taller guys on average receive a higher income then shorter guys.
8. tall girls are seen as more masculine
I'm a short guy, and I prefer people around my height. Slightly taller, slightly shorter, doesn't really matter. But much shorter or much taller makes a slight difference. On the whole though, it isn't much of a priority.
I like guys "in between" - not too short or tall, and physically bigger than me. I like to be toted around sometimes. I'm 5 ft 6, 115 lbs. He just has to be bigger than that. On the shorter side, somebody like Steve Yzerman [5 ft 8 tops, seriously...]. Taller side, nothing over 6 ft 3 or 4. Too big after that. I don't want to have to get a box to stand on.
My ISTP bff was 6 ft 6. He LOVED short girls. lol And I mean SHORT. 5 ft tall.