User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nonpareil View Post
    I do want my original question answered. Most of you are very nice people and have tried to reassure me about posting here. But I also want to know when most of you do it and how I can maybe re-adjust my time so that I can fit in time to post.
    For the past few months I've been working part-time (22.5 hours a week on average) and doing nothing else. That's how I get time to post. But I've quit my job and come September, I'll most likely start studying full-time again. Then I'll need to summon all my J in order to cut down on posting.

So, uh, I think my advice is to force yourself to post at night sometimes and pretty soon you'll be an addict like me and the time problem will magically be solved.

I would never think of taking a stab at any of you here...I would probably get ripped apart by most of you.
    You would indeed () but based on what you've posted so far, you're very safe from me.

Looking forward to the blog!

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ISFx

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Does anyone agree with me that a J would be less motivated in some cases since their natural way of living is based on habit?
    Oh, c'mon, you have to live up to your habits and that takes effort too!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I have to admit that I need to stop being "on site" as much, so I can focus on my work. It's too easy to try to multi-task by keeping my browser open at work, then end up reading and posting instead of doing what I need to do...

So don't feel too bad about not having the time or energy.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft