First 56789 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    50 people, sharing the same one headache.
    Caused by the massive onslaught of 50 ENFJs next door hooting and making bets on how big Christopher Lambert's forehead is.

Half of them would be drunk and the other half would be trying to goad them into streaking.

Senior Member Valhallahereicome's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w7
    Socionics
    ENTP

50 INFPs... We'd go outside and start talking about the beauty of the stars and the aching sadness we feel when we think about the limits of our ability to find loveliness in all things.

Then after a while, I'd get depressed and irritate everyone by trying to cheer them up and make them take shots. When that didn't work, I'd wander down the hall and join the massive orgy in the ESTP room.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I'd leave when I realized the INFP party room next door only had 2 or 3 people in attendance. I would then wait for all the irresponsible, late INFPs and kick their asses as they arrived.

At the ENTJ party I want something fun. Paintball. Water balloon fights. Loud music and good cocktails. Good scenery.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    fool

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Oh shut up! You know damn well it would quickly turn into a gentle and emotionally deep orgy.
    in your dreams

(or mine)

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Valhallahereicome View Post
    50 INFPs... We'd go outside and start talking about the beauty of the stars and the aching sadness we feel when we think about the limits of our ability to find loveliness in all things.

Then after a while, I'd get depressed and irritate everyone by trying to cheer them up and make them take shots. When that didn't work, I'd wander down the hall and join the massive orgy in the ESTP room.
    That or we sit in silence for an hour or two, and some one would crack a joke, and we spend the rest of the night on alternating serious, deep, and silly tangents. Seriously, can you stay serious for long periods of time?
    Still, the ENFP party sounds cool, I'd sneak down there for a peak.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post
    50 infjs.

it'd so diplomatic nothing exciting would happen
    Well, if you'd let me join you..

I'll bring the spray paint, you choose the slogans. Deal?

MBTI
    GONE

No offense, but from anecdotal evidence IRL and what I've seen on this forum, if 50 ENFPs were in one room together and I were trapped there for 12 hours I would probably go fucking crazy and not necessarily in the good way.

Honestly, I think you would all get on my damn nerves and I'd be forced into a corner not even imitating an INFP but an INTP. I would do that just to be left alone.

So far IRL amongst the ENFPs (un/comfirmed) that I've known, 2 have gotten on my nerves (they still like me fine) and 2 I have adored and it's been mutual. And none of us are similar to each other so I still don't understand how all 5 of us can be ENFP (lies! all lies!)

The concept of maturity makes a HUGE difference with ENFPs and ENFPs seem all over the map in terms of what we're like dependent on our cognitive functions and just life experiences and choices we've made.

But yeah, 50 ENXPs is mayhem. ENTPs would be joking and heckling and egging each other on. ENFPs would be more into general partying and conviviality.

50 INTPs in a room = computer programming convention. Or some PhD level class.

50 INTJs in a room = CFO consortium. Not my kind of party.

50 INFPs = Craft fair. With hot cider and cocoa. Crewel workshops. Shrinky Dink table. I'd go.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    But yeah, 50 ENXPs is mayhem. ENTPs would be joking and heckling and egging each other on. ENFPs would be more into general partying and conviviality.

50 INTPs in a room = computer programming convention. Or some PhD level class.

50 INTJs in a room = CFO consortium. Not my kind of party.

50 INFPs = Craft fair. With hot cider and cocoa. Crewel workshops. Shrinky Dink table. I'd go.
    True. This is TOO funny. LoL.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

we'd have awesome music too.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

50 INFJs in one room?

Only world peace could ensue from that.