User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: The Paranormal

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Everyone should find the paranormal at least somewhat interesting. Even if you don't believe in the supernatural, there is still a lot phenomena out there that has no scientific explanation as of yet.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I love the paranormal. When I was 13 years old I lived in a house by a lake, I stayed in the basement. One night I saw a boy walk into my room from the room in the back of the basement. He looked at me and then went up the stairs. I freaked out and I jumped out of bed, ran up the stairs (the ghost wasn't there anymore) and then I stayed upstairs from then on.
    Oh wow, did people die in that house or on the property? That's usually the case.

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    my sisters and i swear we saw a ghost at a hotel when we were younger but it's been so long that i can't be sure now.

and i do believe there are some people with the ability to see and/or talk to spirits...so yes, i believe in it.

it ties in with my spiritual beliefs.
    That's interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by blanclait View Post
    so what i want to do is go to these so called "haunted" mansions, annd see for it myself.
    Honestly I would love to do that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    If you count in disproving of paranormal then the answer is yes.
    How do you plan to do that?

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Everyone should find the paranormal at least somewhat interesting. Even if you don't believe in the supernatural, there is still a lot phenomena out there that has no scientific explanation as of yet.
    No question. UFO's and ghosts are just two of them, someone's covering up something, I have a feeling.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I saw an interesting documentary about something some people believe to be an animal, called Rods. There was decent footage of them. It's part of the cryptozoology, which doesn't usually follow the scientific method, but this case was still peculiar, whatever it is.

Rod (cryptozoology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

MBTI
    I

Wow, that is awesome, ajblaise. See this is the kind of thing that really intrigues me. We need to start exploring these outer limits. The world as we know it is getting too boring.

Also, did anyone hear of the few cases of the supposed real-life zombies (humans dying but then coming back to life in a perfect form years later)?

MBTI
    ENFP

I sense my loved ones around me on a daily basis and I have had been fortunate enough to be a conduit for the supermatural... so that those around me can experience it... and more often than not it has had a positive effect on their lives!
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

is a boring topic cause void of spirit/personality.

like .. ghosts ... wtf? get a live, ghosts! incarnate!

MBTI
    ENFP

Why do people always associate the supernatural with ghosts!?
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I was obsessed with defending and studying the paranormal when I was in high school. Aliens, Psi, OBEs, NDEs. See, I even know all the abbreviations. :P I became a little less interested in college.

I still think the ancient astronaut is pretty fucking awesome. Zecharia Sitchin ftw.

i was referring to the term "paranormal". i dont care about book-definition, i am thinking "Internet scene"

in my mind *~*paranormal*~* is a specific buzzword, a paradigm, a believe-system, a stage of development, something subjective.
    and super-natural is a more general and objective but rather weak attempt to specify coordinates on a map (= world view)

there seem to be primarily two types of sites about the paranormal. some of them collect gross evidence for energetic stuff (poltergeist) the other are into remote viewing and stuff. like the CIA or FBI pays people to remote view for espionage... most of which is a disintegrated/projected search for truth, rather than a search for truth (ie spiritualty).

I had "out of body experiences" myself, btw. still don't relate to such gross interpretations.