User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INTP

My professor was talking about notes that she would soon be putting on the class website, which I could not access at the time. So I thoughtlessly raised my hand and said, "I can't get it up!" The class, consisting almost entirely of females, was vastly amused...

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Dude, have I ever got one for this thread!

Okay, a little intro - in the UK there was this TV show where these comedians dressed as old professors doing a serious academic debate show, but they were like really immature and spent the whole time insulting each other. In one episode, one said to the other "I saw your mom the other day, coming out of the VD clinic"... anyway, the show was cult classic stuff at the time my anecdote happened, all the hip kids at school watched it.

So...

Walking through the town centre with some friends, I came across some other friends. Picking one at random to greet first...

Me: Hey Darren, I saw your mom the other day, coming out of the VD clinic
    Darren: silence
    Everyone: silence
    Me: What? You don't watch it?
    Darren: It would be difficult to see my mom, since she died in a car crash yesterday
    Me:

NOBODY TOLD ME!!!!
    Priceless

Dali

1. There was this nice private high school in my area that I had awlays wanted to go to. After I finished 8th grade, my request for an interview got accepted and, as you can imagine, I was beside myself. On the night before my father was supposed to take me for the interview, his friend came back home late at night and told my extremely WORRIED family that dad had just been hospitalised for appendicitis.

The first words out of my mouth?

"OH NO, WHO'S GOING TO TAKE ME FOR THE INTERVIEW TOMORROW!?"

10 years later, I still cringe when I recall it.

2. I had a new lecturer for one of my classes and, during a 10min break during the lecture, she took me by the arm and told me to walk with her to the school-store. She wanted to kid her lecturer pals that I was her new BF and the joke was the great disparity in our heights (me real tall, her real short). I laughed and went along with it but commented "they're going to wonder how we get together" (I meant to say how we met).

I tried to save the situation but just ended up babbling for a few seconds. Then I went silent. As did she. That was a LOOONG walk to the lecturers staffroom.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    okay yeah it's embarrassing and i really didn't mean to be disrespectful but when i was younger i worked at this coffee house and had my back turned because i was talking to my coworkers and then i heard someone come up to the bar to order and see this guy with his face just barely above the counter and i was in an extra silly mood and i squated down and said why ello there can i take you order sir...in some goofy voice...i don't know wat the hell was wrong with me!! guy was in a wheelchair!! he laughed hysterically though but if he had been mad i would've felt so bad...but wtf was i thinking??

it probably doesn't translate very well but it was pretty embarrassing.
    Ah, that had me in tears!
    “Can a man of perception respect himself at all?”
    ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    okay yeah it's embarrassing and i really didn't mean to be disrespectful but when i was younger i worked at this coffee house and had my back turned because i was talking to my coworkers and then i heard someone come up to the bar to order and see this guy with his face just barely above the counter and i was in an extra silly mood and i squated down and said why ello there can i take you order sir...in some goofy voice...i don't know wat the hell was wrong with me!! guy was in a wheelchair!! he laughed hysterically though but if he had been mad i would've felt so bad...but wtf was i thinking??

it probably doesn't translate very well but it was pretty embarrassing.
    that is the funniest thing i have ever read on this forum. EFPs are priceless.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Yep, that's hilarious. If I had witnessed that I would have just stood there with my mouth open and my eyes wide like saucers just thinking "she didn't just do that! did she? did she just DO that?!" etc. to myself
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker