User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    infp

I recently said something that implied I liked getting raped in the ass... I can't even remember how or why what I said came out that way, but my friends' jaws just dropped and they stared at me for a second untill I burst out laughing and said thats not what I meant. We laughed really hard for like half an hour.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I recently walked into a house of vegans wearing a leather jacket, leather gloves and leather boots- about 10 minutes in I forgot that they were vegans and started talking about steak

The 4 year old stared at me solemnly and said "steak is MURDER"

unthinkingly, I replied "but murder tastes so good!"

they still bought from me
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I recently walked into a house of vegans wearing a leather jacket, leather gloves and leather boots- about 10 minutes in I forgot that they were vegans and started talking about steak

I need one of those t-shirts that say "If god didn't want us to eat animals why did he make them out of meat?"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    I need one of those t-shirts that say "If god didn't want us to eat animals why did he make them out of meat?"
    Why, as a test of our faith, of course! Just like every other logical inconsistency in the whole system.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Tasty tasty meat....

MBTI
    ENTP

Yeah, I think I've given up keeping a count of the vegans I offend... I've plenty of veggie friends and they seem okay mostly, it's just the vegans who seem to get so uptight...

Last one though, that I recall, was when these vegans gave me a ride to the fish and chip shop (oh I know, how delightfully English!), and the idea was we would ask whether they fry in lard (animal fat) or vegetable oil, cos in this region, you never know. So we came to the first one and I went in and asked, they said lard, so I was like, oh well, I don't mind either way, I was just asking for the vegans out there - can I have two portions please? and some sausage?

Then I got back in their car and they were like "so?" and I said "nah, it's lard, I just got some for me". And there was deathly silence in the car as they drove me, in utter silence, back to the campsite where we were vacationing, and dropped me off, then went BACK to the village.

It took me the longest time to click that they were really pissed that I brought MURDEROUS food into their car. Mainly cos I was a veggie for about 12 years, and in all that time, NEVER held it against anyone that they ate meat and I was never precious about it.

I keep on making the mistake of thinking that vegans are as respectful of other people's preferences and stuff as they expect others to be of theirs...
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    IsTP

I remember the old job I worked at I was talking with our pit guy about various things, and the topic got on drug use. I went off on a tangent about how some of the harder drugs I'll never try, and I can't understand how somebody would want to get started on heroin or meth, all it seems to do is wreck your life and make you a loser.

So yes, a few months later I learned our pit guy is/was a heroin addict and his infrequent leaves of absense are actually stints in rehab. He didn't seem like a loser to me
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    ENFj

My best friend is notorious for this type of shit, sometimes we are talking and he will say the word "hooker", "bitch', "slut" [insert female derogatory term here] at the very same moment that a woman passes right by him and she will stare at him. LOL Than he looks at her with that "whoops!" look on his face but doesn't apologize or anything. LOL Happens so many times that I can't help but laugh every single time.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

- you're the one that i love, hoo hoo hoo
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    GONE

I remember I went off about how people who raised pitbulls with no training and no understanding of breeding were really irresponsible. Then my gf at the time said, "Yeah, my dad used to raise them when we were growing up." Whoops.

She did follow it up with, "They scared the bejeezus out of me"

Or one time I was shooting the breeze with my roommates and threw out "You know the Nazis escaped to Latin America after the war. That's why there are so many Brazilian models with German last names." My Colombian roommate said, "Yeah, my great grandfather had a German last name." Whoops.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari