User Tag List

12 Last

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Default MBTI/Zodiac and Eyes

I wasn't sure where this belonged so I shall 'dump' it here and see if it fits. Mods please feel free to move it where you see fit.

As I read through the threads I always find it interesting how many members say that ones type seems to fit their eyes. Then I read today that Zodiac signs may play a part in this.

I am curious what people think about this.

I am also curious b/c I am an enfp with a Jan 13th birthday (capricorn) my youngest son is an entp (his dads exact match) with a Jan 31st birthday (aquarious) yet aside from him having blue eyes and me having brown eyes, our eyes are identical.

I look at my husband who is an entp, and a pieces (feb 20th) and yet he always looks either half asleep or stoned.

Can you type someones mbti with their eyes?
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I'm an ENTJ gemini. Don't know about my eyes. I guess they are awesome.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ISFx

What zodiac and MBTI-type do these eyes belong to?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

April 25th, Taurus, I always look like I'm staring off into the distance.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Well, I don't know about birth dates and eyes, but it does seem that descriptions of Zodiac signs do correlate to MBTI types, or rather temperaments.

I made my correlations here.

I also worked on a correlation that connects only the perceptual function with Zodiacal elements:

Se or ESxx = Fire -- associated with spontaneity, (bodily) intuition, discovery, and physical energy. Can also be reckless and vain.

Si or ISxx = Earth -- associated with stability, membership, loyalty, and practicality. Can also be stubborn and materialistic.

Ne or ENxx = Air -- associated with innovation, change, cerebral wit, and creative ideas. Can also be flaky and superficial.

Ni or INxx = Water -- associated with imagination, (mystical) intuition, emotions, and the unconscious. Can also be escapist and neurotic.

And people, the Sun sign is only the tip of the iceberg.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I can't really judge solely by the eyes. It's often the entire face that gives off the entire aura.

Targo, in your profile picture, you look kinda Libra for some reason, which is an air sign, which I correlated to Ne. But as I said, Sun sign is only the tip of the iceberg.

Shimpei, I was looking at your photo in the Picture Time thread, you look very Virgo-esque -- sort of worried and nervous. Virgo and Gemini are both ruled by Mercury, and I correlated them specifically to xNTP and xSFJ, respectively. But where xNTP/Gemini carries an aura of curiosity or nerdiness, xSFJ/Virgo carries a worried, vigilant look -- sort of the opposite side of the Mercurial spectrum. (And I know you're a Cancer, but I generally don't look at things in terms of birth date. I see basic astrology symbolism as only adequate for personality measurement.)

When I looked at Cafe's photo, she looked very Cancerian, even though she's a Leo. The Cancer personality (which I made xNFJ) tends to look stiff and tough on the outside, as if they are protecting their inner selves, and dominant Ni tends to do this a lot.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Shimpei View Post

What zodiac and MBTI-type do these eyes belong to?
    The eyes really remind me of a lady I knew in college who was a blonde xSFJ.

Well I am an INFX I am a gemini and my eyes change colour all the time

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't know about other people, but I'm pretty sure that INFJ and Aries don't have similar traits... My eyes are sort of almond-shaped, tend towards hazel, but under certain lighting look grey, blue, brown, or green. I don't see how you could make a guess based on that.