Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Default Best apt to survive a prison stay

With the obvious reprecusions of droppin the soap, try to imagine all other implifications of such an environment.
    I've never been there but ultimately it brobably breaks down to life and death. Either by suicide or the shank.
    Thinkin ExxP. And believe it or not 3,4 or 5.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ISFJ

ESTJ

I actually thought about this the other day. But I was thinking more in terms of solitary confinement. An ExxP would die in solitary confinement. Mind would break.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    ESTJ

I actually thought about this the other. But I was thinking more in terms of solitary confinement. And ExxP would die in solitary confinement. Mind would break.
    Could it be that the ExxP ended up in solitary due to being an ExxP. I should have investigated the stats before posting this. But i highly doubt there are very many stats connecting mbti with inmates. I do agree though. That's mind blowing-an ExxP in solitary.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INFP

I have known a handful of NFPs who would die rather than go to prison.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i would literally loose my mind if stuck in solitary confinement...and it would be pure hell but then i guess it wouldn't matter because i'd be gone anyway...how sad.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I have always thought the idea of prison is pretty much OK. Getting to read, exercise, the food is okay... Bad company, though. And there's the obvious disadvantage of them getting you into drugs.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    ESTJ

I actually thought about this the other day. But I was thinking more in terms of solitary confinement. An ExxP would die in solitary confinement. Mind would break.
    Was also visioning (out in the yard) too much too. The ExxP would be keen to avoid negative eye contact, boundarys, ect.

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    I have always thought the idea of prison is pretty much OK. Getting to read, exercise, the food is okay... Bad company, though. And there's the obvious disadvantage of them getting you into drugs.
    Don't be naive...
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh if i had to i could handle prison. i could make friends with all the freaks and make do with what life i could have, i guess but not solitary confinement no way.
    edit: yeah...that's most likely bs...being confined in any way would drive me nuts...so never mind.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I am think that we first need to define what kind of a prison we are talking about here. There are more types of them.